part 53

*Saturday Morning*

I decided sense it was two days before school starting again i will take a self care day and make some appointments for tomorrow.

I got up and took a cold shower to wake me up. I got my board and skated to the hide out so i could do some cleaning and laila was there so i got her to help me dye my hair.

A: hey you wanna help me dye my hair.

L: yes what color are we doin?

A: i have no idea i have to see what colors i have.

L: okay just tell me when your ready im gonna put them down for a nap so they don't get in the way.

I looked under the sink and the only color we had was grey, brown and a tiny bit of blue and a bunch of bleach.

A: hey can you get me three bowls and grab the gloves from my room.

L: okay.

A: okay so i am doing all this brown and then while that sits bleach this after we rinse that and dry it mix the grey with the rest of the blue and then were done.

L: ok.

We did the brown and bleach but i had to sit with it in for thirty minutes and it took us like fifteen minutes cause i had to rinse the brown out first so the bleach didn't touch it and then rinse the bleach out.

Adrian woke up so i blow dried my hair while laila got him. She rinsed the bath tub out and filled it up like and inch high just so he could play in it while we did my hair. She clipped the drown up and dried the blond and put the dye in. I had to wait twenty more minute for it to dye so i got kennedy cause she was just laying in her crib awake. We went to the living room and turned on some music. We closed the door that goes to the base ment and the one that goes upstairs and let the babys crawl around. I started doing the dishes.

L: oh my god.

A: what.

L: look look look

A: oh come here.

Adrian had used the counter to stand up and he started walking toward me.

L: it only took you six and a half months but who's counting.

A: alright common kennedy your turn.

L: that girl is drunk she cant even crawl she wiggles a falls over.

A: oh mommy is bullying you kick her kick her.

I picked up kennedy and held her foot hitting laila with it.

L: go rinse your hair.

I rinsed and blow dried my hair and straitened any pieces that we wavy still then i went up and showed laila.

*like that but pretend it more of a dark grey light blue color*

L: it looks really good on you.

A: tanks you.

L: what are your plans for the rest of the day?

A: well i have to clean up here and then i have to go to home depot and get some wood and nails.

L: what do you need wood and nails for?

A: oh i forgot to tell you the top of the lookout tower got hit by a free branch so part of the railing got knocked down and the wood all came up from the floor so im gonna fix the rail and then im gonna redo the floor.

L: i just git the best idea.

A: what?

L: you finish cleaning and ill go get the stuff from home depot how much wood do you need?

A: a lot, just use my card and get as much as you think it would take to cove the whole top floor.

L: where is your card.

A: center console of my car i didn't bring shit. I skated here so if you want you can skate to my house my keys are on my bed or i can get you an uber.

L: ill just skate there its not to far.

Laila came back with the stuff she also had chicken wire and hinges like for a door.

L: you put the chicken wire around the railing and then with some wood you make a square and put chicken wire to fill the whole use the hinges and here is a lottle lock thing so we can bring the babys up there without them falling to there death!

A: ok how about you leave the babys in here with my and got make the door part you can go up and put the lock part together too but just be careful cause there is a big opening on the other side.

L: ill just stay on the stairs.

Laila did that stuff and i got a lader i found in the back of the building when i first found it. I brought all the wood up to the top first and i put some nails in my back pocket and my hammer threw my belt loop i climbed the ladder
And then climbed the rest of the tree to the top. It was right next to the broken part and safer then sitting on the edge.

I grabbed a piece of wood that was about 4 feet long and another that was about six. I had to fix the corned part so i nailed them together and fixed the bottom part. The top is a lot smaller so i got down and went back up the stairs.

I finished the railing and the floor so i started with the chicken wire i finished one section of the chicken wire i got up and took a brake in the chair i had up there. I looked over and laila brought me some lunch.

L: dino chicken velveeta mac and cheese and some kool aid.

A: thank you laila.

She ran back down the stairs cause she left the babys inside they were sleeping bur still. I finished my food and drink and went back to doing the chicken wire i finished about two hours later i put the little door thing on and grabbed my plate and cup and headed back down.

A: hey are you staying here again?

L: no i gotta get my shit together for school.

A: alright you got all your stuff you need?

L: yeah i just gotta get my charger can you put Kennedy in the car i got adrian.

A: yeah.

I dropped them off and headed back to my house. I took a quick shower cause i was sweaty and then i went to bed.