part 73

We were all sitting at the table when all the lights went out and it went silent. No one knew what was going on till the stage lights turned on and were all red. Everyone turned toward the stage. After about fifteen seconds billie walked out.

B: hello everyone

: whoofjdksoxnbsshdjfjv

B: okay okay calm down i hope your having a great night i am going to talk to you for a few minutes cause finneas my broder just got her so he is still getting ready.

She looked at me and i got up from the tabe and started walking out of the building. But everyone thought i was leaving.

G: ana where are you going billie eilish is here.

A: i have to go get something i will be right back before she starts i
promise.

I walked out and around the building to the back door. There were two guards at the door and they wouldn't let me
in.

G: sorry ma'am but we can't let you in it's not safe and you don't have proof

A: oh my god im her girlfriend let me in.

The guard got on his walkie talkie and asked for billie to confirm who i was. She wouldn't come out. Im guessing she knows ill stop her

A: fuck you.

I yelled as i ran back to the front of the building. I walked back in and laila was waiting for me.

L: what happened?

A: her stupid fucking body guards wouldn't let me in and she wouldn't come let me in so lets go in and see what dumb shit she does.

We got back to the table and finneas ran onto the stage.

F: sorry about that.

Bellyache started playing and billie started singing. She sang six more songs and then she started talking again.

B: im sure most of you have heard my new song lyin to ya. What you don't know is its actually about someone very special to me. Something happened and i made a joke about it and now this is the song. That special person just so happens to be in this room.

Everyone started whispering. I heard some people say it was vanessa and i also heard some say it was jake the popular boy at my school.

She looked strait at me as the music started playing i saw someone else walk onto stage. Im guessing its the guy in the song.

He was doing his part and billie walked down the stairs. I bunch of body guards came out and walked around her she came to me and started singing again.

"Getting kinda hard to breath
With these hands all over me
Something you don't wanna see
So i think im gonna keep on lyin to ya"

She walked over and grabbed my hand and ran back up to the stage pulling me with her.
She finished singing the song and kissed me on stage infront of everyone.

B: so ms. anna grace stop talking about my baby or i will personally beat your ass. I love you all byeee.

We walked off the stage and went into the back i hugged finneas. Claudia jumped on me and hugged me.

A: billie can i talk to you.

B: yeah baby what's up?

A: why did you do that you know your gonna get kicked out wear are you gonna go?

B: i know i already started packing im gonna move back into my house its only five minutes from your house.

A: my mom is gonna kill me.

I kissed billie and she deepened the kiss i pulled away before it got out of hand.

A: gabbie and mia are probably attacking laila with questions so im gonna go get the girls.

B: okay baby.

I walked back onto the stage and down the stairs everyone watched me and whispered. I walked over to the table and gabbie started screaming questions at me along with mia and laila calling billie a dumb ass so i had to yell over them.

A: SHUT UP. Come on i came to get you so you could meet her.

L: i already know her haha yall are losers.

M: i do to sorry gabs

G: what the fuck always leaving me out.

We walked over the stage to the back again.

A: okay don't attack her. Gabbie you get to see her first sense mia already has and laila you wait for me.

All: okay.

A: baby come here.

B: wassup.

A: this is gabbie she loves you, you know mia and shit head im going to see claudia toodles.

I left mia gabbie and billie and brought laila to meet finneas and claudia.

A: where are they.

F: the last door down that hall.

I went down the hall and got shark and peaches. They ran up to everyone to get pets then of course shark ran on the stage.

I ran after him and he was curled up in a ball on the stage cause the lights and screaming scared him. I got him and closed the stage door so he didn't do it again. We sat in the back with billie for the rest of the night. At 10:00 everyone was leaving so we did too i went to laila's for the night.