part 7

Sorry for not updating I've been going threw lots of thing and getting lits of bad news i just need to take a moment to myself.

The first day of school was on a friday so when i went home after school i ate dinner after a while and the laila came over and spent the whole week end with me on Monday we got ready together and decided to match

She wore the blue shirt and ponytail and i had the original thrashers shirt and half up half down braided thing

We finished getting ready and then went to get coffee and something to eat.

(These are your schedules)

[You all have lunch after 4th period]

We had a pretty boring day but now we were on our free period.

A:"I want to take you somewhere after school."

L: "are you going to kill me and shove me in your trunk."

A: "tempting but no, sorry"

L: "dang i was really looking forward to that. Anyway where you taking me?"

A: "somewhere i found and made into a little hide out no one has been there yet so your special."

L: "wanna ditch last period and just go early."

A: "normally i would say yes but it is only the second day of school so no, sorry."

After that the bell rang and we went to history. We were sitting watching a video and a girl walked and boy was she fine. She walked up the teacher and said they changed her schedule he nodded and told her to take a seat.

Of course the only open seat was to my left and laila was spaced out on her phone on my right. I tapped her shoulder.

A: "help..that girl behind me just got switched in her and she is fine."

L: "hahaha..... your blushing"

Then i felt a light tap on my back. I shot up and spun around.

?: "I heard that."

A: ...

?: "you got snap."

A: "mmhm"

?: "here what is it."

I typed it in added myself and then went on my phone to add back her I found out her name is ag. I turned back to laila. She was holding back a laugh so i hit her arm and said stop.

L: "you cant even form proper words."

A: " shut the fuck up"

Ag: "feisty are we."

I dropped my head into my hands and silently died...jk. Just then the bell rang. I was literally saved by the bell. I felt a presence behind me as i walked out and i heard a whisper in my ear "text me later babygirl" and just like that it sent chills down my spine and i started blushing again.

×××××

We were pulling into the parks parking lot and to say laila was confused was an understatement. She looked like a lost puppy.

A: "why do you look like that."

L: "cause this is just the park we met at how is it 'a secret hide out'.."

A: "just follow me"

We got out of the car and went down the almost invisible trail and then we met a huge lake and a old canoe. I looked back at laila and she looked amazed. I told her to get in the canoe and i paddled to the other side of the lake.

L: "are you sure your not gonna kill me"

A: "nope. Follow me"

I pulled her to the door and got me keys out to unlock the door. I opened the door and waved her in then shut the door behind us.

L: "this is so cute."

A: "follow me"

L:" *squeals* I call the pink one. Omg we should have a sleep over here this weekend this is so cute we are sharing it now."

A: "ok, ok calm down you can have the pink one. But what are we going to tell our parents 'oh ya me and laila are going to stay the night in a abandon little shop that for some reason still has power'."

L: "you tell your parents your staying at mine and i will say im staying at yours. And get snacks AND COOKIE DOUGH!"

A: " alright i got snacks there is already some in the cabinets and food in the fridge. Can you get some extra light and bring some pillows and blankets. I will also bring my laptop so we can watch netflix when we get bored."

L: "YAYYYY I cant wait."

After that it was already starting to get dark so i dropped laila at home and went home. Mom and jimmy weren't anywhere to be found so i asked a made she told me jimmy had a business meeting and mom went along also that they will probably be back in the morning or sometime tomorrow afternoon. I ate and then sank into a deep sleep forgetting to text the cute girl from class.