part 80

I got off the floor and we went in the little storage room behind the lockers.

D: what's up. Wait are you crying ana what's wrong?

A: um so I've only told one other person but you deserve to know.

D: okay....

A: my.....my leukemia is back and im not gonna make it.

D: what do you mean your not gonna make it?

A: im dying dakota.

D: FUCK.

Dakota went into the bathroom and i herd stuff hit the floor. He has always been kinda mean and has anger issues but he is nice to me. I went into the mens bathroom i didn't even care. Dakota shattered the tile on the wall in the bathroom and his hand was bleeding. I ran outside cause i started having a panic attack. Brandon came outside with dakota he was wrapping his hand up i was sitting on the little wall having a very bad panic attack and i guess they heard me.

D: brandon go inside and get a cup of water.

Brandon went in and dakota came over to me he is the only one that can calm me down every time.

D: hey listen to me. Just breath.

A: i....c.....c

D: here feel my chest copy me.

I tried to copy his breathing but i couldn't do it.

A: ge......t.......b.

He got up and ran inside and came back out in less then a minute dragging billie. She squatted infront of me and i put my hand on her chest.

D: take deep breaths shes trying to copy your breathing to calm down.

B: okay.

A: you........hand.

D: my hand is fine just try to breath. Ill be back im going to get your water cause brandon is slow.

By the time dakota came back out i had calmed down enough to drink.

B: why were you having a panic attack?

A: i don't know it just happened. Lemme see your hand.

D: its fine. Ow

A: it is not fine common ill fix it. Go get the first aid kit and bring it back to over to us. Um billie if you don't wanna get swarmed you might want to run to back.

B: eh most of them left its fine ill take pictures real quick.

Surprisingly only like twenty people came up to her so she took a few pictures signed some stuff and came over.

B: oh well i guess fin and claudia went to get food.

A: okay.

D: here.

I hopped up on the counter and had him stand infront of me.