part 66

M: sit down

Billie sat next to me and put her hand on my thigh and squeezed it under the table i grabbed her had and held it tightly.

M: so you wanna explain what's going on here.

A: what part?

J: how did you meet?

A: well first i was nosey and saw her room then it was was at one of the party's when i got lost and you literally sent her to get me. I eventually came home early from school and i saw green move really fast in the kitchen and she tried hiding in a cabinet and we became friends but got feelings for each other and yesterday she asked me to be her girlfriend i wanted to talk to you about it mom but she told me everything and i don't want her getting kicked out. The only reason you know is cause drew got butt hurt when she found out billie and me were dating and she told you.

M: jim?

A: also no one knew about her endless she did it which was when ag hit me and wouldn't leave and laila kept asking but billie decided to tell her and shes not telling anyone either.

J: i cant kick her out but we are moving your room up to the third level im sure you found it. We will empty it out tomorrow and move your stuff up there. There will be a loud ding on the elevator sense that's the only way to get up there so we will know when anyone goes up there and comes down. You guys are no longer allowed to be friends or date stay away from each other. Also billie your brother needs you in la so you have a flight tonight and your getting your numbers changed and being permanently blocked from each other's phones.

M: you should go pack for la you will only be there for 24 hours but you flight is at 12:00 four and a half hours. So we gotta get you down there drew go pack your bags.

A: im moving the nursery stuff into my new room sense ill pretty much be locked in there. I was finally happy so thanks for ruining it dick heads.

I got up and went outside i knew zoe would be here any minute she was pulling in as soon as i got outside. I got adrian and put him in and then kennedy.

A: your going back to la in four hours so you might wanna pack.

Z: are you okay?

A: yep perfect it was nice meeting you.

I started the car and drove to where billie brought me kennedy was sleeping so i carried her and adrian held my hand walked up with me. We go to the top and you could see the sun still rising i sat down crisscross and put kennedy on my lap she could lay down adrian sat next to me and put his head on thigh i guess the walk made him tired. I sat there and cried for about half an hour but i heard someone else walking cause you could hear the leaves cracking kennedy woke up when i tried to pick her up so she could walk and i can hold adrian this time. As soon as i turned around i saw billie i ran up to her and hugged her with adrian between us kennedy got up ran over to billie and hugged her leg.

B: drive me to the airport?

A: where is my mom.

B: i left without them knowing i knew you would be here so i got an uber. Don't worry i texted your mom and told her ill be on the plane.

A: how much time do you have.

B: well we have to leave an hour before so about three hours.

A: walk faster.

B: im trying it hurts my boobsss.

We made it to the hide out and twins were both tired so i made them bottles and put them in the base ment room we went to the kitchen and started taking shots billie took four i took six but we we were the same amount of drunk. I got hot and took off my jacket and went upstairs. I guess when i was taking my extra two shots she went upstairs. I got in the room and she already had the strap on and turned music on i walked up to her and kissed her she kissed me but then she pushed me on the bed and pulled my pants and underwear off.

She came up and looked at me i nodded and she put in kinda hard i could tell she was still mad but so was i.

A: get it out.

B: what?

A: get all your anger out.

B: i don't want to hurt you.

A: i don't care if you hurt me.

B: okay.

She pushed it in so hard i almost screamed. She kept doing it hard.

A: faster.

She was pounding it in me and it felt so good i don't want her to leave. She put my legs on her shoulders and slowed down.

A: faster.

She pulled it out and grabbed my arms to sit me up.

B: i know your mad, i am too but i really don't want to hurt you.

A: okay sit down.

I got on her lap and started riding it.

A: trust me baby if it hurt i would tell you.

B: ok.

She kissed me again and flipped us over. She stud up and grabbed my hips and finally started going fast and hard i threw my head back and arched my back a little she went even faster and i started moaning pretty loud. She started hitting my g spot and i came she noticed and stated to slow down.

A: don't stop.

B: okay.

She started going faster then before i lost count of how many times i came. She took off the strap and ate me out. I couldn't move much but she flopped on the bed i rolled over and ate her out she came multiple times.

B: what time is it?

A: shit its almost 11 we gotta go.

B: you need pants.

A: yeah i cant walk. Can you get me some.

B: what drawer

A: the top one on that end pick a pair for me.

Billie carried me down the stairs but put me down cause i cant drive with shaky legs so i need to get control of them. I grabbed my hoodie off the couch and made my way to the car.