part 35

Its been a few weeks and we have been going to school and then to the hide out and then home around 7:00. The babys are both walking and eating soft food now so we have to buy more stuff for them and go shopping cause they are getting to big for there clothes.

Summer is in one month and im happy about that cause i can spend more time with the babys and at the hide out and with all my friends. I am currently on the way to a doctor appointment. Its just a check up to make sure everything is still good.

I got to the doctors office and they told me that my appointment was pushed to tomorrow. I got back in my car and started to drive home. I remembered no one was there so i picked up kennedy cause adrian was with gabbie for the day.

When i walked in the door i heard a noise in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and didn't see anyone.
"Hello?" No one answered but then something else fell and i heard someone whisper 'shit' so i went to where the thing fell and the girl with green hair was there with a puppy.

A: what are you doing in my house?!

: well um

Then i realized what she ment when she said it wasn't 'her' dog meaning the maid.

A: spit it out.

: well i kinda live here to but you weren't supposed to know and that why i was down here i thought you were at your doctor's appointment.

A: it got pushed to tommorow. Does my mom know you live here?

: yeah everyone in the house except you and your not supposed to know so please don't say anything.

A: i wont say anything if you tell me your name.

B: my name is billie.

A: thank you. Just finish what your doing and go back to your room my mom will be home in ten.

I got kennedy some mashed potato leftovers and brought her to my room. I fed kennedy and then brought the dish downstairs i got a popsicle and then went to my moms room. I talked to my mom for a little and then she asked to keep kennedy for a little so i left kennedy and went back upstairs.

I closed my door and walked to billie's room. I knocked on the door.

B: what are you doing go back to your room.

A: nope.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

B: what are you doing?

A: your living in my house i wanna get to know you.

B: your not even supposed to know im here and if ji-

A: my mom has kennedy downstairs and jimmy isnt supposed to be home for two more days.

B: fine.

A: how old are you.

B: im about to turn 17. You?

A: im 16. Why couldn't i know you were here.

B: its a long story.

A: i have time.

B: have you ever heard a song called ocean eyes or you should see me in a crown?

A: yeah my best friend loves them i listened to every song by whoever sings them

B: the one from the party?

A: yeah but what does that have to do with you living here.

B: i sang both of those songs im here because fans got really obsessive and shit and found out where i live and they didn't come at first but when i said i was taking a break from social media and tour they freaked out and like a week later they were everywhere outside my house and my brother and his girlfriend didn't want me staying with them for a really long time and they live in L.A. so i only stayed for two weeks and my mom and dad live in Florida but i wanted to stay here so i texted jimmy and he said i could stay here but i would have to continue doing online school and when he told me you were moving in he told me i had to avoid you cause if you were a fan he wouldn't want anyone to know that i live here so you cant tell anyone.

A: what part of florida do they live in?

B: tampa why?

A: cause i grew up there what are there names?

B: maggie and Patrick Baird.

A: oh I've heard of them don't they make vegan meals for people who cant afford to buy food?

B: yep.

A: cool. Why do you always wear baggy clothes.

B: well i have a tank top on now and i do it cause people are so quick to judge so if i wear baggy clothes they cant be like oh she's fat or she's skinny or she is thick.

A: oh cool well i gotta go get kennedy but you can come hang out in my room whenever my friends aren't here and ill see you later.

I left her room and went and got kennedy to bring her back to laila then i went to the hide out so i could clean and see what i needed to buy.

I cleaned up the basement and the kitchen and then me and ag's room and then i went to the store after i put the groceries away i went home and fell asleep.