part 79

I just got back to my hotel it 10:45. I called facetimed billie and she was with her whole family.

A: oh are you busy i can call you later.

B: no, no its fine. Guys ill be back in a few i gotta go do something.

M: okay sweety.

C: don't take to long.

B: okay.

A: alright what do you want to talk about?

B: i.....i don't want to break up. I understand you are sick but you are thinking of the worst. You have made it two times you could again. And you keep saying i should leave you so i don't get hurt if something does happen to you but leaving you is gonna hurt me too.

A: billie i can feel it. Im sorry to say it but im dying and yeah i don't want to and i don't want to lose you. I just want to be healthy but im not and i cant change that. Chemo almost didn't work last time and i don't think im gonna do it this time.

B: what do you mean your not gonna do it?

A: i have a choice to do chemo and lose all my hair be in excruciating pain and weak but i get to live like an extra month or i just live and be sick for the next few weeks or months.

B: i just don't want to lose you yet even if that means you dying in my arms i don't care i just want to spend as much time as i can with you.

A: okay fine but don't kiss my ass and treat me like a baby just cause im sick.

B: okay. How do you feel so far?

A: pretty bad but im not throwing up or dizzy yet.

B: well that's good wear you staying?

A: uh the wyndham on clearwater beach.

B: I've been there its expensive baby.

A: i know im paying for it.

B: im sorry but i gotta go back to my family ill call you tomorrow tho.

A: okay love you bye.

B: love you too bye.

·billies pov·

M: baby why are you crying?

B: um i have a question for everyone.

F: shoot.

B: okay so lia has leukemia and doesn't know how long she has so how would you feel about me going to florida to see her.

P: well florida is the first thing you should have said we can stay at our house.

B: well how would you feel about staying on clearwater beach?

C: sounds good to me.

B: okay im gonna go make some calls pack your shit.