part 41

Ag p.o.v.

I woke up and ana wasn't in the room so i asked mia if she knew where she was and she said no. We waited till gabbie and laila woke up to ask them and they both said they didn't know either.

I figured she was at the gym so looked there mia checked the kitchen. She wasn't in the kitchen or the gym. I texted her and she didn't answer. I decided to just wait in her room.

After like an hour and a half she walked into her room and you could tell she just woke up.

Analia's p.o.v.

I woke up and i was in billies room i jumped out of her bed and ran to my room.

All the girls: where were you?

A: i went back up to the attic last night i guess i fell asleep up there.

L: my moms boss called and needs her to go in can i borrow your car?

A: yeah go ahead.

Laila left and gabbie went back to sleep ag mia and i all got up and dressed and skated to the park i texted laila to meet us there and texted gabbie so if she woke up she could get her board and meet us too. We skated around and talked in the empty parking lot but we got tired so i skated all the way around the lake and got us all water and a little bag of chips.

When i got back laila and gabbie were there i guess laila picked gabbie up on the way. I got in the car and fed the baby. They ended up falling asleep so we just left the car running and skated in the parking lot more.

It got really hot and we all got hungry so we went back home ag mia and i got in the car with the babys and we took back roads so laila and gabbie could hold on the the back and we could pull them. When we got back to the house i saw billie in the kitchen so i told the girls i would text them when i finished making lunch. I made mac and cheese and hotdogs and billie stayed and talked to me.

When i finished billie went to the backyard with luna and shark stayed inside with me. I went upstairs and got everyone they all asked whis dog shark was and i had to tell them he was the maids. I finished eating before them so i played with shark and then let him outside too.

Ag asked if she could talk to me so we walked to the foot of the stairs.

A: what did you want to talk about.

Ag: will you be my girlfriend.

A: yes.

Ag: SHE SAID YES.

all the girls jumped up and got all happy they finished eating and we went upstairs i texted billie and told her to go back in her room cause we were going in the pool. She said ok and she was leaving the dogs out cause they like to go in the pool. We all changed and i got in the pool with the dogs. We stayed at the pool for three hours.

Mia went down stairs to shower ag went to the one in my room i went to my moms room and gabbie went to one on the other side of the house on the second floor and laila waited for my moms room cause she had a big bathtub and the babys need a bath.

×××××

Mia's school ended a week before ours so in the morning i dropped her off at the hid out with the babys and then drove back home got the girls and went to school. We only have half days for the whole week cause you don't have to go to electives or free periods.

We finished our couple classes and went to the hide out. I made alfredo and ag helped me. We went to my room after we ate and the girls went to the basement to watch netflix. We locked my door and ag pushed me on the bed we started making out and you know some stuff went down and i got kina loud and then we cleaned up and went down to the basement.

G: you have fun?

Ag: fuck off.

M: you interrupted our show.

A: sorry.

They turned the vampire diaries on and we watched that for a few hours and then i had to take gabbie and laila home. Mia ag and i went back to my house. We all sat on our phones for a while and then i got up and went on my balcony to watch the sun set. When they realised what i was doing they came out too. We watched the sun set and then ate dinner. After a few hours of watching movies in my room they both fell asleep so i went to billies room.

We talked about random shit for like an hour and then went downstairs and got some snacks. We decided to watch a movie in the living room too. When we finished the movie we were both tired so we went back upstairs. I went to open my door but billie grabbed my arm and kissed me then she walked down the hall and went into her room i, went into my room and went to bed.

Leave some suggestions for the
next chapter.