part 86

We got to the hide out and billie was there i threw mia my key and told them to go inside.

A: why are you here?

B: cause i want to talk to you i love you.

A: obviously not and i don't need anymore stress just go home there is no point.

B: an-

A: I SAID LEAVE.

B: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH.

A: AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCKING CHEAT BUT YOU DID.

L: i don't know what's going on but i heard cheat so you need to leave.

B: whatever bye.

I grabbed laila's hand and we walked inside. I told the girls to sit on the couch and i grabbed a chair and sat infront of them.

G: how the hell you gonna ignore us and then kidnap up?

A: just listen its serious.

G: okay.

A: i didn't tell yall cause i didn't want you to have to lose me. The doctors first diagnosed me with acute myeloid leukemia and i had less then four months but a few hours ago i found out i had two tumors in my brain and spinal fluid in my head and i only have a few days.

L: w-what.

A: i didn't want to tell you but its gonna happen weather i tell you or not so.

M: okay but what happened with billie?

A: oh yeah she was the only person i told before so i went to tell her this morning and i found out she cheated on me last night after she came and saw me in the hospital so i took her keys and left. Um i know i don't really own it but im giving you guys the hide out and laila im giving you my car.

L: no no i cant take your car.

A: no one else is gonna use it and you have two kids your gonna have to drive around soon so your taking it.

A: i don't want this to be awkward i just wanna live my last few days happy and unproblematic. Oh and im dropping out cause fuck that shit.

We all laughed and i went over to the couch with them laila cuddled with me and the babys fell asleep we watched vampire diaries and just hung out for the rest of the day.

A: oh shit what's the date?

L: January first?

A: um i uh cant hang out tomorrow at my house we gotta come here.

M: why?

A: nothing.

M: if its nothing then why cant we go there.

A: my parents will be there we cant go.

I got up and got a snack i heard gabbie and mia whisper trying to figure out the real reason i ignored them and went to my room. I heard laila come in my room. I looked up from my bed before she could talk.