part 38

I got up and got ready for school.

(Without the bag)

I woke up laila so she could get dressed and she realized we forgot to get the tattoos last night so we are going tonight.

She finished getting ready and we went to get the babys. After the babys we got ag and she got stuck in the backseat with them but we got coffee and then went to school. We sat in the parking lot for a little and got the babys out to feed them. Gabbie ended up coming to the car but there was no room so she sat in Adrian's carrier and when when we went to get out she got stuck so we had to get ag to get her butt out of it which was very funny.

They all walked in and i put the babys back in there seats and i felt bad that i haven't been bringing luna so i went and picked her up and then i got two coffees and dropped them off to my mom and jimmy. I went back to school and it was almost second period so i went to threw the office luna and i said hi to everyone and then i brought adrian to gabbie and ag wanted to take kennedy so me and laila got haply we didnt have to carry them.

Were in seventh period now and ag isn't here so i figured she was skipping so i texted her and she didnt answer. I asked my teacher to go the bathroom and i took both the babys so i had a cover for why i was gone so long and then i went and looked for ag. I heard yelling coming from the office so i walked toward it and looked threw the glass and sure enough ag and some other girl were in there. The one girl was really messed up you could already see the black eye forming and ag was just sitting there with a smile on her face.

I went back to class and told laila. After class was over we went to my car and put the babys in there seats and i put luna in the trunk i Bluetoothed my phone and let laila pick something and when i saw ag coming i got out and slapped her.

Ag: what was that for.

A: stop fighting people.

Ag: your not my boss.

A: yeah well i only really have you gabbie and laila and if you get kicked out of our school your getting your ass beat by me.

Ag: mmk

We got in the car and went to the hide out the babys took a nap and laila and ag watched something on tv while i made food for everyone. I made macaroni and hotdogs.

When the babys woke up i gave them some macaroni at 8:00 i dropped ag off and then we went to my house i ran in and put luna inside and then ran to my room and got the fake ID's. Then i drove to lailas and she ran in the babys and we drove to the tattoo place.

Laila got the date kennedy and Adrian were born and i got a rose with my dads birth year in it.

We both got them on our wrists.

After i we went to walmart to get lotion i dropped off and then i went home.
When i got home there was chicken sandwiches on the counter so i heated one up and went up to my room. After i finished the sandwich i got ready for bed and changed into a bug t-shirt and then i went to sleep.

Friday at school.

Ag: there is a party tonight yall wanna go?

L: i would love to but the last one i went to got me pregnant and i don't have anyone to watch these monkey's.

A: I'll go.

G: I'll go too.

A: i will text mia and see if she wants to go too.

G: you sure you don't want to go laila im sure i could find someone to watch them.

L: no I'm fine i promise ill probably go to the hide out and watch tv or something.

After school i dropped laila off at the the hide out and she asked if i could bring luna so i went to my house and got ready and ag took a shower at my house. After i finished getting ready and ag was out od the shower we dropped off luna and then went to ags so she could get dressed.

We picked up gabbie after ag finished getting ready and went to the party. Some people were swimming in the guys pool and some others were either sitting outside or inside. Ag and i went to the kitchen after gabbie found her friend. Ag made me a drink and then made herself one and we went outside.

After like two hours we tried to find gabbie and then we heard sirens so ag grabbed my hand and we ran to my car gabbie called me and i told her to meet me at the olive garden parking lot right outside the neighborhood. We got gabbie and went to the hide out.

When we got there laila was passed out on the couch and the Kennedy was sleeping on top of her but adrian was on the other end of the couch with the remote in his mouth so i got him and drought him to my bed i made him a bottle and rocked him to sleep then i went to the bathroom and took off my makeup and stuff ag changed while i git my makeup off then we switched and when we went to tell gabbie she could use the bathroom she was passed out.

I grabbed her bag and got one of her makeup wipes out and took off her makeup then i put a blanket on her and then i went upstairs and went to bed myself.

In the morning i woke up and i had a text from mia.

Mia<3

Hey i just got my phone don't tell the girls.

Don't tell the girls what?

Im in the hospital.

What why?

I tried to take my life im
gonna tell them i just need
time you can come see
me if you want but your
the only one that knows just
please don't tell them.

Alright i wont tell them ill
be there after i make breakfast
what hospital are you at?

UofL.

I made french toast and then i texted the group chat that i was going to run an errand and that there was french toast if they were hungry. I took adrian and kennedy with me so laila and everyone could sleep in. I got the babys diapers changed and got them fed and dressed and then we left.