part 82

We put all the presents around the tree tate brought out. Everyone brought food for dinner i went strait for my grandmas macaroni. I know i cant eat much cause i will throw up. I had some macaroni and chicken and some veggies. The parents ate at tables and all the kids went to the trampolines i had billie hold my plate and climbed on top of it wear it bends on the wall. She handed me the plates and i pulled her up.

B: you look sad.

A: yeah i love it here and some of them don't even know its the last time ill be here.

B: eat your food i have an idea.

We finished our food and billie helped me down. We threw away all our trash.

B: is everyone done eating?

All: yeah.

B: if you want to play dodge ball come over here. Okay lia pic someone first.

We picked a person untill no one was left. I counted down from three and we all grabbed as many balls as we could.

Everyone was out except me and billie. She said it was unfair cause i was flipping and shit to avoid being hit but that bitch was fucking ballerina jumping into i split like miss gurl you are making ik unfair.

My cousins took all the balls but four.
I jumped out of the way so both her balls were on my side so i took one and threw it so she jumped and then i hit her when she jump.

A: LOSERRRRRR.

B: hahaha

I jumped on billie and she caught me and whispered in my ear.

B: your gonna be the loser later.

A: no my whole family is here we can't

B: no promises.

I gave billie the death glare and she stopped smiling i smiled walking away. She acts so big and bad but i can shut her up with out even talking. I found finn and claudia they were with my cousins that were closer to there age.

A: hey... Ugh hold on.

I climbed on top of the table.

A: everyone pick were your sleeping and if i hear any little kids arguing i will body slam you.

T: yes sir.

A: shut up dick head.

I grabbed my back pack and went to the top of the playground part and got on the net.

A: get your bag bitch i want this spot.

B: who you calling a bitch.

A: get.your.bag.bitch.

She walked away to go get her bag i opened my bag and took out a sheet. It may sound weird but i don't want my stuff falling on my cousins and giving them a concussion and i don't watch my stuff falling also don't want to just be on a net.

Billie finally got on the net.
She threw her bag and walked back down. I knew she was mad cause i told her what to do i grabbed my phone and went down. I saw the bathroom door shut so i went in there.