part 45

Ag and i woke up around 5:00 p.m. and went down to the kitchen where everyone else was. Everyone was ordering food so i got a burrito bowl from Chipotle.

After our food came we were just eating and talking about stuff we could do after we finished eating.

M: ana do you know anything sense your family lives down here.

A: i could text my cousin he is the manger at air heads and it closes soon so we can have it to ourselves or my uncle owns a bunch of skating places and they are doing all nights tonight so we could get in free.

Ky: how far is the skating place?

A: there is one in largo, tarpon, tampa, and Pinellas park but the one in pinellas probably has the least people in it.

L: i don't know how to skate.

A: i can help anyone that doesn't know how its really easy once you get the hang of it.

L: do they have food?

A: yep and there is a McDonald's right next to it.

M: alright when does it start?

A: 11:00 but we can go whenever cause my cousins are opening.

Ag: alright we need to figure out rides.

S: me and avery can take three people, 4 if u smush.

M: i got a rental car so i can take 4

Ash: im borrowing my aunts car so i can take 4 too.

A: i can just get an uber for me and the other 2 people who don't go in the cars.

We finished eating and got ready. I gave everyone the address and we left around 7:30. Me ag and hannah got there first. We walked in the first door.

B: sorry were not op-

A: yes you are.

B: ANALIA!

A: BRANDON

B: dude come in.

I pushed the button that makes the door open and ran to my cousin. After i gave him a hug i brought hannah and ag into the back and i had ag come see my family with me. We went into the storage room and found my cousins laura and kristin.

K: dude what are you doing here?

A: i was in Kentucky but i came down here to surprise my girlfriend.

K: well sense yall are here so early you can help set stuff up.

A: oh there is 15 more people coming.

K: jesus.

A: is uncle eddie here or brandon tonight?

K: he will be here around 12:30 or 1:00.

A: alright what do you guys need help with.

K: food and drinks need to to be stocked and i need someone to help hang the streamer things.

A: ag do you wanna help hang streamers.

Ag: sure.

A: ok hannah you can help with drinks and food.

Ag and brandon hung up the new streamers and i git out the soda for hannah while i set up the chip stand thing and made some churro's and pizzas. We finished pretty quick and i went to the front counter to let people in.

Everyone else finally showed up and it was almost 8:30.

A: where were yall?

Ap: we kinda were following soph and avery but turns out they were stoping by there apartment first and then we got stuck in traffic and then we got lost.

A: oh ok well come in there is some pizza in the back as well as churro's, chips and soda so just help yourself to whatever.

A: oh what your shoe sizes.

Soph: for?

A: im gonna go get you skates just send me your sizes and when your ready go over to that counter and your skates will be up there.

Everyone went and got some more food and ag came to help me get skates out. We just talked for a little after we finished getting them out.

B: so how hard is this going to be.

A: well if you already know how to skateboard it makes it easier.

I helped bridget get the hang of it and once her and avery got the hang of it they started helping other people.
Once most people were skating i went to everyone sitting.

A: you guys aren't skating.

Ag: i don't know how.

Ash: my ankle hurts cause i twisted it the other day so im just going to sit.

A: well if you want to go home at any time just let me know and i will get you an uber or if someone else wants to drive you they can. Also do you want some ice for it?

Ash: thank you and yes please.

I got ashley some ice for her ankle and i got her some sprite and then i brought it back to her.

Ash: thank you analia

A: no problem if you need anything else just tell me.

Ag: baby?

A: yes

Ag: im scared i don't wanna fall.

A: you wont come on I'll help you.

Ag: ok

I got ag a pair of skates and then i helped her for a while she finally started to get the hang of it so i let her try on her own and she almost fell so i skated backwards. After a while she wanted to sit down so we got off the floor and i took off my skates so i could walk around.

I was getting some of the group food and i looked over at the door cause it was only 10 and someone was coming in. As soon as i saw them i took off running.

A: FUCK FACE

D: ana? what are you doing here?

A: AG COME HERE. This is my girlfriend and i came to surprise her cause she was down here with all those other girls.

D: oh cool. Nice to meet you ag.

Dakota walked over to where the lockers were to put his stuff down and put his skates on. I walked back to the food and got everyone's stuff.