part 83

At 5 in the morning the parents and some older kids got up really quietly i got up and went down to all the parents. The only other people close to my age awake were brandon tate liliana and my bitchy cousin victoria.
We they all went outside to help bring in presents and i went in the kitchen with my mama and grandma to help make breakfast.

I made lots of scrambled eggs my mom made pancakes and my nana made bacon sausage and some vegan sausage. We finished the food and put it on the table. We knew it would wake up at least one kid. The three year old hunter woke up and ran to his brother. They woke up all the little kids and then they started to wake up everyone else. I got up on the net and billie was still passed out. I wiggled her a little.

B: what.

A: you gotta wake up baby there's food.

B: food.

A: open your eyes.

B: come here.

I went over to her and she pulled me up on her lap.

A: everyone is awake.

B: its still dark they cant see us.

I leaned doen and gave her a kiss.

A: merry christmas. Now get up im hungry and want presents.

When i got back down maggie and patrick were there.

A: you guys came!

M: of course we missed you.

A: um can you wake up finneas non of us can get him up.

P: i got it.

Patrick bounced over to him and layed on top of him.

P: hey finn.

F: ya.

P: wake up.

He got off and they both got up. My mom went to the tree and gave everyone one present to open.

A: wait you forgot some.

I gave maggie patrick finneas and claudia a present.

A: okay now you can open them.

We all opened our one gift ate and then the extra presents were opened. When the kids were finally done opening there presents it was almost 11 so i got up and went to the net. I put our blankets back in our bags and went down.

A: come onnnnn.

B: where are we going?

A: to get dressed.

B: okay okay calm down.