part 40

I woke up in the middle of the night and i guess billie had taken off her big shirt cause she had a tank top on now. I got up yo go get some water and i saw a fucking gun tucked into her pants i slowly pulled it out and put it it my dresser drawer and went to get my water.

When i went down stairs laila was down there making kennedy a bottle and trying to rock her back to sleep. I got the bottle and made it for her so she could hold kennedy.

L: hey did you leave earlier i thought i heard a car door but i just went back to bed.

A: ya i just went out to my car to listen to music cause i got bored i didn't want to wake any of you guys up.

L: oh ok well goodnight.

A: goodnight love you!

L: love you too.

I got a water bottle and went back to bed.

¤¤¤¤¤

When i woke up billie was still sleeping so i got up and took a shower. I didn't bring my clothes to the bathroom cause then the girls would be confused sense i have the room to myself sense ag slept downstairs i figured billie would still be asleep when i got back cause that bitch is always sleeping.

I walked upstairs and as soon a closed the door she grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall.

B: where is my fucking gun?

A: i don't know what your talking about. Why do you have a gun?

B: cause i can now where the fuck is it.

A: top drawer on the left.

B: thank you. Don't take it again.

A: why did you bring it here.

B: i always have it.

A: well you don't need it when your with me so.

B: ok

I told her to turn around so i could get dressed and then i took the girl out for breakfast and billie stayed. After breakfast i dropped everyone off at home and went and got billie.

She went inside and i went to the store to get some stuff for the hide out. After shopping i went back home and went to billies room i heard jimmy in there so i went back to my room and got some work out clothes on and then texted billie to tell him she was at her house last night and she took an uber there cause she missed her house.

When i was walking to the gym i was about half way doen the hall and i heard her door clothes and then open again. She ran down the hall to me and said thank you. I told her i was going to work out so she came and sat with me and played music.

After an hour mia texted me and said she was coming over cause she just git discharged from the hospital and her parents want her with a friend. I told billie and she went to her room i rinsed off in the shower real quick and changed into some comfy clothes and then went out on my balcony and waited for mia.

When i saw her pulling up i ran downstairs and got her. Her parents thanked me for letter her come over and stay with me and visiting her in the hospital they left and we went up to my room. We were bored so i asked her if she wanted to see something i found so we went to the elevator sense that is the only way to get to the third floor.