part 36

B: wake up.

A: WhhAtttt.

B: common get up.

A: i wanna sleep.

B: nope.

A: why not.

B: i want to take you somewhere.

A: fine give me ten minutes.

B: ok where are your keys.

A: why?

B: your friend dropped the babys off at eight, ill go get them in the car and start it.

A: ok.

I got ready and put this on.

And then i went to the kitchen and got the babys some banana and cantaloupe and then i went to the car

A: hey can you drive so i can feed them and they don't get fruit all over my car?

B: yeah.

A: where are we going.

B: this place i go to when i just want to get away from the house.

A: oh you wanna go to mine after?

B: sure how far is it.

A: it's in louisville.

B: alright.

We went to her spot and it was this opening on a mountain and you can drive half way up and then walk the rest cause its steep so she took kennedy and i got adrian. We got to the top and there was a wood pallet that she sat on and we put the babys on the grass.

We stayed there for about an hour but we were hot so we got back in the car and i drove to the hide out.

B: this is creepy.

A: its not on the inside and there is food. Its also a mess cause of the baby toys so just ignore that.

B: ok.

We went inside and i heard a noise i pointed to the stairs and told her to go in and lock the door and then i put the babys on the floor and went down to the basement.

A: mia? Gabbie? Laila? Ag?

I called everyone's name but no one answered so i just went in there room and it was the cats fighting i grabbed all of the them and got them upstairs and then i called billie back downstairs.

B: omg why do you have so many cats?

A: we found them when we found the basement.

B: we? Basement?

A: yeah my friends mia gabbie ag and laila all know about this and common ill show you the basement.

B: alright.

A: that is the bathroom and this is the big basement room.

B: who sleeps wear?

A: mia gabbie and laila are down here and soon the babys will be too and then the big bed upstairs is mine and the little one is ag's. We also all have our own hammock chairs.

B: this is cool.

A: well if you ever wanna come and stay here just tell me and i will make sure no one is here.

B: cool.

A: you wanna go back home now.

B: yeah.

We went back to the house and went our separate ways i fed the babys again cause it is lunch time now so i got them some mac and cheese and then after they ate we all went to my room and took a nap.

After about an hour i git up and the baby's will sleep for another 30 minutes to an hour so i took a shower and put this on when i got out.

And then i put a giant t-shits on top but as i was getting my shirt out of the closet billie ran in. And instead of turning around she just stood there and stared.

A: you ok?

B: mmhm.

A: why did you run in here.

B: the maid almost saw me.

A: oh do you need anything.

B: no i just got bored so i came in here?

A: well we cant do much cause they will wake up if we are loud.

B: wanna watch a movie.

A: sure find one on netflix

We watched three movies and then we both fell asleep in my room. The babys woke me up at like 12:00 and i brought them to there room and gave them some water then i went back to bed with billie.