part 9

My mom walked halfway past the huge double doors that lead to the library when she stoped dead in the middle and walked up to me. "I've been looking for you for ages" she said and sat down next to me.

"I already emailed your principle about your condition and he said you can take as much time as you need. You have a doctor's appointment in the morning at 10:00 a.m. your friend can stay the night but it has to be ok with her parents.

"Ok i will go check on her in like an hour she seems pretty tired" and with that my mom left me to read after about 30 min. I got up and went to my room see if ag was awake yet. I walked in to her snuggling my teddy bear my dad had givin me that had a old hoodie on it that used to be his.

I decided to take a quick shower i grabbed one of the things i bought when i went shopping during summer.

Then i just grabbed a very oversized shirt i took a quick shower and when i was in there i had realised the girl i brought to McDonald's on the first day was gabbie and now ag was sleeping on my bed they were 2 of the 3 girls i followed on tik tok...

Then i just grabbed a very oversized shirt i took a quick shower and when i was in there i had realised the girl i brought to McDonald's on the first day was gabbie and now ag was sleeping on my bed they were 2 of the 3 girls i followed on tik tok that one day.

I got out of the shower and got dresses putting lotion all over my legs and arms and then braiding my hair back so it was wavey in the morning.

I walked out of the bathroom to hear a raspy "hey mamas" i looked up then looked down quickly feeling my cheeks grow red. She giggled and i turned my lights on red so you couldn't see me blushing also i really liked the red.

I sat on my bed and she looked me up and down. With a big smile on her face she looked at me and said "you don't have shorts on do you". I slowly shook my head no not knowing what she was going to do.

Ag looked me dead in the eyes and said use your words. "No i do not have shorts on also my mom said you could stay the night as long as your parents are ok with it and i can drive you home it the morning." I said changing the subject

She said "ya my mom doesn't mind but what about you how are you feeling and how are you going to have time to get ready in the morning and drive me home". She looked at me with a look of worry on her face."I am feeling fine as of right now and i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 10 so im not going to school, but i have to pick up laila and give her a ride to school so do you want a ride to?"

She nodded her head and snuggled her head into a pillow and drifted back off to sleep.

I walked down stairs and got some leftover curry from the other night and told the maids to not worry about working anymore tonight cause they had done far enough for one day.

I finished eating washed the dishes i had dirtied and i headed back upstairs to go to bed. I was surprised when i felt two warm arm rap around my stomach and pull me closer, but it felt nice cause i was quite cold before not long after i also drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up to being lightly wiggled. "Wake up mamas you still gotta take me home." Then i grabbed the trash next to my bead again and threw up for the 5th time in the past 24 hours. I just pointed to my desk and moved my finger down she saw the mini fridge down and giggled as she grabbed me a cappri sun.

"Let me just get dressed really quick and then we can go, ok?" She nodded and sat down on my bed i picked out that⬇ and started changing.

I took my over sized t-shirt off and to say her jaw dropped was an understatement suddenly i got a bit of confidence i looked at her and said "like what you see" you could visibly she her start to blush

I took my over sized t-shirt off and to say her jaw dropped was an understatement suddenly i got a bit of confidence i looked at her and said "like what you see" you could visibly she her start to blush. It was funny i giggled "close your mouth your gonna catch flys"

She looked down embarrassed. I walked in front of her standing in between her legs, i pulled her head into my hands so she was looking up at me.

"You ready?" She nodded and stood up grabbing a flannel i didn't notice she had, i gasped she turned around "what" i pointed at the flannel can i borrow that. She thought about it then handed it to me. "Thank you, it smells good"

"Keep it"

And with that we left and picked up laila then drove to ag's so she could get changed. Ag got out and that is where the interrogation started asking everything wanting to know every detail of what happened.

"She texted me on snap and asked where i was i said i was sick and she came over and got me dunkin otw then she feel asleep so when she woke up i told her my mom said she could stay the night as long as her parents were ok with it"

"Mmhm" she giggled "so are you coming to school today?" She questioned "no just your personal driver i have a doctor's appointment at 10. "She pouted "tomorrow?" "Maybe if im feeling better."

Then ag was walking back out her door so i went to the doctors they did lots of tests and told me they would reach out later this week.