part 6

The first day

Today is my first day at my new school. I got ready and went down stairs.

 I got ready and went down stairs

{New nails}

I straightened your hair

I walked down stairs to my mom and jimmy waiting for me. They said they have a surprise outside for me.

I walked outside and saw my dream car. A four door white jeep wrangler.

I hugged them both and thanked them and then i left so you could go get leila

I got to leila's house and she came out and hugged me. I got back in the car and went to starbucks. When I got to school and I started walking in I felt like all eyes were on me.

When I got inside leila and I went to the office to get her schedule. I already had mine because I got a tour of the school a week ago.

I compared schedule's and we had 5 out of 7 classes together which is good because leila is you best friend and you don't have any other friends yet.

We found our lockers and waited for the bell to ring drinking our starbucks and talking. First period was gym and leila was in that class with me. Leila showed me where to go, we sat down on the bleachers and waited for everyone else to start coming in.

Coach williams gave a run down of how the year was going to go and told everyone when basketball, football, volleyball, and cheerleading tryouts were.

2nd, 3rd, and 4th period were pretty boring I left 4th period and went to find leila and we went to lunch.

We looked around and couldn't find anything good so we walked out to my car to go get Panera. On the way out this girl came up to us she looked really familiar but I couldn't figure out where I saw her before she asked if we could give her a ride to McDonald's right down the road cause you cant walk off campus so I said yes and we walked to my car.

We dropped her off and leila was looking at me like a crazy person I said what and she said you don't even know her name but you just dropped her off at McDonald's. I looked at her and said what i cant be nice then we went to Panera ate and headed back to school I didn't pay attention the rest of the day i was to tired plus the teachers were just introducing themself's.

After a long day at school i dropped leila off and went home.