part 61

I dropped laila and the twins off at her house her mom has off tomorrow so she is gonna watch them and laila has work so i went home. Billie and the girls were out doing something so i took a nap sense i only got an hour and a half of sleep.

I woke up to my alarm i guess i slept all night instead of just a nap. Its four so im sure billie is up. I walked over to her room and she was sitting playing a ukulele and singing quietly.

B: hey beautiful.

A: no keep singing your voice is pretty.

B: nope your not aloud to hear that.

A: why?

B: new song.

A: wanna smoke?

B: you got any weed.

A: nope but i know you do.

B: yep lets go.

We went up to the attic and smoked we sat up there for a little and talked.

B: don't you have school?

A: yeah so what I've gone high before and laila will help me last time we were both high.

B: well common you gotta get ready.

Billie gave me a piggy back ride to my room she put me down and plopped on my bed.

B: can i tell you something.

A: yeah what.

B: i get horny when im high.

A: i can help with that.

B: someone is being bold.

A: im always bold.

B: no your not.

A: okay then im bold around everyone but you.

I walked into my room and started trying on stuff for school billie looked over and saw me taking my shirt off. She got up and pushed my against the wall and choked me kissing me.

A: i gotta get ready.

B: its only five you have time.

She picked me up still on the wall after another minute we went to my bed. I was only in my underwear. Billie ripped them off and stuck her fingers in while kissing me. She made her way down my body leaving hickeys all the way down........

She finished that and i tried to get up but my legs were shaking to much so she had to get my clothes for me.

A: left bottom drawer the white shorts. Top small drawer the pink lagerie and in to that hoodie on the bathroom door.

I would have worn the langerie as a shirt but i had hickeys all over my neck chest and stomach. I had them on my neck yesterday but i covered them with my hair and makeup there is more now and there really dark so im covering what i can with my jacket and hair.