part 8

I woke up and automatically grabbed the little trash can that sat next to my bed to let the bile from my mouth out. Right as that happened the maid walked in with lunch? I asked her why she was bringing lunch in i had just woken up and had to get ready fir school.

(The maids name is tammy)

T: " sweety it is 2:30 i tried to wake you up so did your mother you weren't budging so your mother called you in sick."

A: "ok, thank you for this food tammy it looks delicious."

I checked my phone to see 54 messages from laila cursing me out because i made her late to school and she has to skate all the way there. Also to my surprise ag texted me i quickly went on to snapchat to open it.

Ag❤🌈

where are you bby

I just woke up im sick

whats ur addy i will come over later and bring you doughnuts and coffee

3469 forest road *made up*

jeez u rich

moms new husband

well i have to go but text me your dunkin order and i will be there in two hours

cold brew with carmel and whole milk and a plain bagel with cream cheese and surprise me with a doughnut.

×××××
*time skip 2 hours*

Ag❤🌈

Im here i don't wanna knock come outside.

Aww is the wittle baby scared
.to knock

Shut up and come outside or i will drink all of your coffee.

Don't you dare im coming.

I took the elevator down cause the stairs seemed like a lot of work be cause i was sick and my legs hurt. I opened the door and standing there was a very happy ag with a huge grin on her face. She engulfed me into a hug, i was surprised at first but then hugged back.

We sat and drank our coffee i ate my bagel while she ate a doughnut. We had small talk about me moving here from florida.

Ag: I'm going to collage in florida

A: oh cool i might move in with my aunt after high school and just have a year to live life and then start collage or do one year online.

Ag: speaking of school i got my schedule changed again.

A: lemme seee... We have 1st 2nd 4th and 7th together and laila my best friend is also in all those classes.

Ag: is that the girl you were vary loudly whispering about me to?

I looked down blushing and she put her finger under my chin and lifted it back up so i was looking at her.

Ag: is it?

A:*whispers* yes

Ag giggled at my embarrassment and i on the other hang got up and ran to the bathroom in the back corner of my room and started trowing up again in the toilet. Ag ran in behind me and held my hair rubbing my back.

She put my hair up in a loose ponytail to keep it out of my face and ran out of the bathroom for a couple seconds before returning with her coffee so i could get the horrible taste out of my mouth.

"Shit" i said wispering. She looked at me confused "what" she said. "Can you run downstairs and tell one of the maids that i need my mom to come up here there is a elevator to the left outside of the door and if you dont see a maid just go in the kitchen one of them will be in there" i said in one breath. She got up and quickly left i coughed a little looking at my hand that now had blood on it "fuck"

I got up and washed my hands then slowly walked to the doorway of my room and surprisingly i saw my mom running up the stairs.

I pulled my mom outside of my door and told ag to just sit on my bed and that there was a remote on my phone to turn on netflix and then told her my password. I may have not mentioned that i previously had leukemia but we caught it super early so it was gone after a few months but i was told that it could come back.

I whispered to my mom "i was throwing up this morning i thought it was just a flu or something i ate but we were in the bathroom and i tasted blood i told her to go find you and right after she left i started coughing up blood" she looked up "shit" she said under her breath.

She gave me a hug and whispered to me that everything was going to be fine. Then she bolted down the stairs to go call the doctor.

When i walked back into my room i looked at my bed and ag had mad herself comfy and fell asleep in my bed so i just let her sleep and i walked to the library on the 3rd floor to read a book or study i didn't quite know yet.