part 18

I woke up and squinted from the sudden brightness. I looked around and realized i was in the hospital. Ag was sleeping with in a chair next to my bed holding my hand, laila was sleeping on the couch across the room, and gabby was in a chair in a chair in the corner in her phone.

A: what happened

G: well good morning. You passed out and ag brought you here cause you weren't waking up then she called us and your parents just left to get you some clothes and stuff cause you have to stay for a while.

A: im guessing you know why im here then.

G: no ag refused for me to find out endless you told me because she said it was hard for you to tell them so she wants to make sure your comfortable telling me.

A:well...

Ag:*squeezes hand* if you not ready you can wait.

A: no its ok. I don't want to be treated like a charity case and i don't want anyone to feel bad for me. I have leukaemia and im guessing its not much better cause now i have to stay in this hell hole. I have had it before when i was younger and i caught it early so it was gone with chemo pretty fast but i have it again and i still caught it early its just taking extra time. Oh and if ur wondering why i am not bald or whatever chemo has never made me lose hair it just makes me very dizzy and i get really skinny.

G: i know your gonna be mad at me for this but im so sorry sweetheart you don't deserve this at all. Ill be back in a minute.

Ag: me too.

I was now pretty much alone cause laila was asleep and ag and gabbie were crying in the hallway.

×××××
After about 40 minutes ag gabby my mom and jimmy came in with chocolate, ice cream, and movies.

M: MOVIE NIGHT

L: arghdnrnjfc

Ag: wake up we got you ice cream

L: i want to SLEEP!

G: butterfinger ice cream and lots of chocolate

L: butterfinger?

A: what time is is gabby said good morning when i woke up but mom said movie night?

Ag&G: 3:00 a.m.

A: gabby why were you awake when i woke up?

G: night owl...

A: same :)

L: mom what movies did you bring

M: i have little mermaid and minions.

L: MINIONS?!

A: CALM DOWN MY HEAD HURTS.

L: oh yeah sorry about that well lia what one do you want to watch?

A: minions is fine.

L: yay! Come sit down everyone.

Ag came back next to me and gabby dragged her chair laila moved to the floor in front of the t.v. and mom and jimmy sat on the couch.

We all watched minions and ate ice cream till we fell asleep.
×××××

Ag was still her but mom and jimmy left a note that they had to go on a quick run for business stuff, why they didn't just text me? I have no idea.

Ag was still here asleep but laila and gabby were gone. I checked my phone.

G💛

I had work sorry ill be back around 6

Strait bsf

G gave me a ride home im taking a shower and going to check up on nala ill bring luna for you too she is all shaken up i don't know how but i think you stressed out your dog.

I read those and then checked the time
8:00. I decided to go back to sleep even tho in about 30 minutes i would be woken up to my i.v. being flushed.