part 19

Sorry for not updating yesterday :(

I got awaken by the lovely feeling of salt water shooting into my vain. Im surprised im not used to it by now from how many times I've been in the hospital. The doctor apologized for waking me up, hooked me back up to my i.v. and left. I decided to order some food i got a pancake and a milk shake.

Ag: your sharing that milk shake.

A: really you should have said something before i would have got you one.

Ag: oops. Where's laila and gabby?

A: gabby had work she will be back around 6:00 and laila is feeding and checking up on the cats and bringing luna here.

Ag: alright. Scoot over.

A: no this is my bed.

Ag: ive been on a chair all night.

A: there is a couch.

Ag: that couch is the hardest thing ive ever felt

A: fineeee.

Ag found my laptop in the bag my mom brought for me so we watched a movie on netflix and then went on our phones. At around 2:30 laila finally came back with luna. I pushed a button for the doctor to come in so i could see if i could walk around.

She unhooked the i.v. from the wall so i could roll it.

Doc: you girls help her walk and don't let her run away.

A: i don't think i would make it far if a tried running.

Doc: just be careful and if you get dizzy use them or the walls to stabilize yourself.

A: ok thank you natalie.

We walked down the hall way and then went down the opposite way cause my room was right in the middle. After we got to the second end i grabbed ag's arm probably way harder than i should have but i didn't fall.

Ag: ouch!

A: sorry i got really dizzy. I thought i was gonna fall.

Ag: oh its fine then. Lets go back to your room.

A: common luna.

We all walked back to my room. And i was fine for about one minute.

A: BUCKET.

L: where is it.

Ag: bathroom. RUN!

A: wow that's cute i love trowing up in front of people.

Ag: eh nothing i haven't seen.

A: fuck off.

L: well its ok you cant control it.

The girls went on their phones and I went on my computer playing games like a little kid but it's fun. By now it was almost six. Ag jumped up.

Ag: i know that voice anywhere.

A&L: what?