part 39

I drove to the hospital and when up to the desk lady and asked her what room mia brooks was in she told me second floor room 347.

When i walked in she was sleeping so i got a extra blanket from the cabinet and put it on the floor for the babys. I got a few little toys from there bag and they played on the floor i sat down on the chair next to her bed and reclined it. I sat on my phone while the babys played.

Mia woke up after about an hour i got up and gave her a hug. We talked for a while and she played with the babys at 12:00 i left with adrian to go get her some chipotle cause hospital food is gross. When i got back kennedy was getting cranky and adrian was already asleep from the car ride so i got a bottle made and mia scooted over so she could lay with her and she fell asleep really fast.

The babys woke up at 2:00 and i decided to leave i gave mia another hug and a kiss on her forehead. I went back to my house and got a change of clothes cause i wanted my favorite sweat pants. I got changed and got some more food for the babys and fed them. After they ate and i cleaned up there fa e i went to billies room.

B: where were you last night?

A: i went to a party with my friends and then went to the place i showed you after and then today i went to see my friend in the hospital.

B: oh why is she in the hospital

A: she tried to kill herself.(tearing up)

B: im so sorry come here gimme a hug.

A: you know she is a fan of you too?

B: i have an idea but i will need your help and you have to make sure no one finds out.

A: okay.

B: i want to go see her i know what she is going threw and i know its hard.

A: how everyone knows who you are.

B: we have to make me look different then. Do you have a pair of plain black sweat pants.

A: yeah ill go get them.

When i got back she had a tank top on with a unzipped jacket on top and then she put a hat and her hoodie on and she put a pair of prescription glasses on. I texted mia and told her that i was coming back and she has fo promise me she wont tell anyone e who i got to come to the hospital and she cant even tell her parents cause they might post it on facebook or something. She promised so we got in my car and drove there.

She got adrian and i got kennedy i smiled at the lady at the front desk and she waved we went strait to the elevator and then straight to Mia's room.

A: okay i know your gonna get excited but you still can tell a single person.

M: okay, okay chill.

Billie took off her glasses and then her hoodie and then her hat mia got so happy she started to cry and billie went over and gave her a hug.

M: how did you get her to come here.

A: oh um that is classified information you cant know sorry bout it.

M: okay.

B: so how do you feel.

M: better.

B: that's good you know i was in this same hospital last year for the same reason.

M: really?

B: yep i realized after that, that the reason i was always so sad is because i would only focus on the negative things happening and push all the good thing out of my head and so i started focusing on the positive things happening and i realized how many loving and supportive fans i have and i slowly became the best version of myself i could be.

M: thank you so much your music has helped me cause you went threw a part your life where you were really low and just hearing someone be honest about it really helps.

B: ok ill make a deal with you but you have to make my name william.

M: okay?

B: what is your snap?

M: miabrooks17.

B: when ever you feel sad or feel like you are going to hurt yourself text me right away it doesn't matter if it is six in the afternoon or three in the morning i will have my ringer on and i will talk to you the whole time. Okay?

M: thank you som much.

B: okay i have to go but i love you so much and you are gonna get threw this.

M: i love you too.

Billie gave mia another hug and then we left i brought her back to the house and then i went strait back to the hide out cause its almost four now. When i walked in there was a cake and cookies on the counter and all the girls were in the basement.

A: what is going on?

G: you left for a long time and you always make us food so we made you a cake and cookies and now we are setting up a projector so we can watch movies tonight.

Ag: i have a couch that we can put down her cause my dad ordered it but he doesn't like it so i took it.

A: alright lets go get the couch then.

We got the couch and we got a bunch of snacks. We went to my house to get some more blankets and another pack and play then we went back to the hid out. We decided to watch the notebook so i got the babys in there pack and plays. I put the blankets on the couch and laila got the movie ready while gabbie and ag got all the snacks ready. They came down and we watched the movie together and then we wanted to watch the titanic so we did. All the girls fell asleep in the basement so i went up to my room and i checked my phone.

Billie had texted me that she was bored and wanted to hang out i texted her back and said i was on my way i got her and on the way back i told her that everyone is there but they are all in the basement so we are staying in my room and just locking the door.

We made it back and i told her to go up to my room. I went down to the basement and put a blanket on everyone and turned the projector off. Then i went upstairs and locked my door we talked for a little and then we both went to bed.