part 33

We decided to hold the babys all night cause that's kinda our only choice and they also are still really small so there not heavy. When we got inside laila dragged me to the food and we both got plates and found a place for us to sit.

The babys were trying to grab our food so Adrian and I ran out to the car to get some bottles.

After like ten minutes of them drinking the bottles they both fell asleep so laila and i just walked around i said hi to everyone i met last time and made sure to avoid vanessa at all costs.

After walking for a bit we found my parents and my mom volunteered to hold kennedy and then made jimmy take Adrian. Her word were "im stealing your kids go have fun."

I remembered how to get outside this time so i brought laila out there and we just sat down and talked. We haven't really been able to sit and talk sense the babys have been born. Everything we talk about is usually something about the babys.

We talked for a little more that an hour. My mom came outside with the babys and gave them back to us i insisted on holding both of then cause laila always has to and today she is getting a break.

I got both of the smiling babys and brought them threw the house outside to the car to change there diapers and feed them. While i was changing them a dodge challenger pulled in behind me and that girl from last time got out. I was in the middle of trying to change Adrian's diaper and Kennedy was trying to climb around i waved her over and just handed her the baby.

: is this yours.

A: nope my best friends she had twins.

: what's her name.

A: cant tell you.

: why not.

A: cause you wont t-

L: OH MY GOD.

A: what?

L: t t that's billie eilish.

B: shit. I have to go.

A: no wait why.

B: i just have to forget i was even here and don't say anything to anyone just finish what your doing and have fun.

L: oh my im telling everyone i know i just met her.

A: i know your excited but you heard her you cant tell anyone. Just pretend it didn't happen.

L: can you hand me the food and a bib.

Laila fed kennedy and changed her diaper i made sure she didn't say anything and we left after another hours cause the babys were getting grumpy and i was tired.

I dropped laila off and took the babys with me. I got home and put the babys to bed i changed into a pair of green biker shorts to match my nails and a white sweatshirt.

I grabbed my phone and put the baby monitor on then went down stairs and got some ice cream. I was in the nosie mood so i checked the cameras outside. Only my car was in the driveway so i went upstairs and went to the room with the red lights in it.

Someone was here today the bed was messed up and the t.v. was still on. I left just in case someone came home. I went back downstairs put my ice cream away and went back up to the attic.

I sat up there and just played on my phone for a while but both the babys woke up so i ran down stairs and and made them new bottles kennedy fell asleep quick but Adrian wasn't falling asleep so i got the little walker thing and brought it down stairs and just followed him around.

Half an hour later he stoped and just sat there for a second and looked at me. I picked him up and gave him his bottle he fell asleep pretty quick i put him in his crib and decided to pull an all nighter.

I went down stars with a blanket and sat on the huge couch i turned on netflix and watched for three hours. That eventually got boring so i got my phone and watched tik tok and then I got a text from mia.

Mia<3

Hey are you awake?

Yea whats up?

Um i know its almost five in the
morning but could i come over.

Of course you can meet the
babys too just text me
when your here.

Mia was over after about 30 min. we talked for a while and around six the babys woke up again I told mia to follow me and we went up stairs i handed her Adrian and i got kennedy we went down stairs and i got them some food we fed them and then played with them for a little bit. Laila came and got adrian at 7:30 cause he had a doctor's appointment and the doctors office was an hour away. We kept kennedy and at 8:00 she went down for a nap.

I put kennedy in her carrier and mia and i went out for breakfast.
A

fter breakfast i told mia the rules about how she cant tell anyone about the hide out and if she likes it and wants to come back we can get her a key made and we can get her a bed for the basement.

We went to the hide out and mia woke up ag which made ag very happy cause she hasn't seen her sense i was in the hospital. I got kennedy and put her on the floor and gave her some little toys.

I made ag some breakfast sense she didn't get to come with us cause she was still sleeping.

A: AG

Ag: WHAT

A: i made you breakfast.

Ag: thank you.

A: um can yall watch kennedy for a little i pulled an all nighter and still haven't slept.

Ag & m: yeah.

A: i should be up but if im not give her a bottle around 11:00 for a nap and if you need anything just wake me up.

M: alright.

I got waken up around 11:30 by ag.

Ag: she wont lay down or take her bottle.

A: alright just get her and bring me her diaper bag.

I changed Kennedy's diaper fed her some baby food and then she laid her head on my shoulder and i walked around till she fell asleep.

When she fell asleep i put her in the pack and play and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Ag mia and i all drank some coffee and talked and at 12:00 laila called and asked where i was i told her we were at the hide out but didnt tell her mia was there she was only five minutes away so we got mia to hide in the basement and waited for laila.

When she got there i took adrian and put him in the pack and play with a bottle. She went down stairs and went to the bathroom and on her way out mia scared the shit out of her. She gave mia a hug and we all sat on the couch and watched vampire diaries.