part 48

After cinnamon was cleaned up i grabbed one of the horse blankets and put it under the heat lamp cinnamon walked over layed down and fell asleep.

I got Oakley out of the stall and tied her up outside of it and cleaned up her stall it only took about ten minutes and then i let her back in. She flopped down and got comfy i gave her belly rubs and we both ended up falling asleep.

~the next morning~

The next morning i woke up around 7:30 i got up and started filling the horse food up then let them all out to eat i got the little baby and showed her the way out and put her with oakley then i moved over to the cows.

I gave then all food and then headed into the little barn to make some milk for cocoa the baby cow. I finished feeding cocoa and moved on yo the goat then the zebra and all the other outside animals. Once i finished that i got the monkey a went inside.

I fed the monkey and got the puppies and kittens stuff ready ag walked out as i was making it and sat down infront of me. She poured the formulas into the bottles while i went and got all the babys. We fed them which took a while but we got it done. Ag rinsed out all the little bottles from the formula while i filled up the cat food and dog food and water bowls. While i was finishing that my aunt and uncle walked out.

Ma: hey girls.

U: did you feed the puppies?

A: i fed all of them i woke up early so i fed all of the animals.

Ma: thank you so much girls now we can make breakfast for us and then drive you back. Waffles and coffee sound good.

Ag: yes.

A: yep.

A&U: alright you guys can make your coffee how you like it watch tv and we will make waffles and call you in when there ready.

We made our coffee and went to the living room to watch some tv.

My aunt called us to the kitchen to get our waffles we finished eating and cleaned up. We got our stuff and my aunt drove us back to the air bnb. When we got there it was almost 11:00 and most of the girls were awake i went upstairs and just let all the friends spend time together. I got a call from a random number but it said it was from Louisville so i answered.

D: hello this is doctor bennet from norton hospital is this analia?

A: yes whats going on?

D: your mother has been in and accident.

A: how? W-what happend?!

D: your step father said they were at the house they are building and she went to look on the second floor but the floor was only a thin peice of wood so she fell threw.

A: ok i eill be there in a few hours.

Ag: whats going on?

A: my mom is in the hospital i have to go home. Can i see your phone real quick?

Ag: yeah here.

I took ag's phone and called avery knowing she would be awake.

Av: hellooooo

A: hey this is analia um my mom is in the hospital and no one is really awake here so could you drive me to the air port.

Av: yeah im on my way ill be there in like six minutes.

She hung up and i finished packing i gave ag a hug and a kiss and said bye to the girls that were awake. Avery pulled up and i got in she drove pretty fast to the air port. When we got there i thanked her a bunch of times and gave her a hug. I walked inside and asked if there were any flights to luisville and the lady said not till 10:30 so i called jimmy.

Having a rich step dad has its benefits he called one of his friends that just so happend to be in miami and now i will be leaving within the hour on a private jet.Jimmy called me again and said i would have to go to a diffrent air port to get picked up so i got an uber there.

~time skip~

The jet was very fancy and there was a whole king bed on it the guy who owned it told me to help myself to anything so i took a nap. When we landed it Louisville jimmy was there to pick me up. We drove strait to the hospital.

I finally got to my mom she told me she had a bad concussion and she broke her led and sprang her rist she also has to where a neck brace for a while.

I got itln the chair next to her bed grabbed one of the extra blankets and put disney on and me and my mom watched disney all day. The nurse came in at 8:00 and told me it was passed visiting hours and i need to go home so i woke up jimmy and he dropped me off and then went back to the hospital.

As soon as he left i ran upstairs to my room and cried. I had to hold it together at the hospital cause i couldnt cry infront of my mom but now im breaking down. I guess billie heard me cause she ran into my room and gave me a hug.

B: your back!!

A: mhmm.

B: wait why are you crying. Baby whats wrong.

A: my mom is in the hospital. I could have lost her. I cant lose her. I already lost my dad i cant lose her too.

Billie just hugged me and let me calm down i eventually passed out and im guessing she covered me up and then left cause i woke up in the middle of the night and she was gone. I knew she would still be awake so i went to her room.

A: how was la?

B: you scared me but it was good how was florida?

A: good i got to see lots of my family.

B: thats good um i was about to go smoke you wanna come?

A: yeah.

B: go get your shoes ill meet you in the car.

A: where are we going?

B: you'll see.

Sorry it took me so long to update
ive beenoverwelmed with work
and getting my grades up but im going to try to update more often thank you for waiting.