part 28

It has been about five weeks and me and laila have been hanging out a lot more and she stays at my house almost every night.

I have been the only person able to get into the hide out and i only go for the cats. Ag has been blowing my phone up nonstop and laila is starting to show much more.

Laila and i got bored so i brought up tattoos my mom definitely wouldn't let me get one and laila's parents wouldn't let her so laila texted someone for fake ID's and the kid said we could pick them up first thing in the morning.

×××××

We are on our way to starbucks and then we are going to get the fake ID's and go the the tattoo shop.

We both had what we wanted picked out laila got one that could be easily hidden and mine kind of could as long as i don't go to the beach with my mom.

Mine

Lailas

Lailas

Mine hurt in some places cause of it being partly on my rib cage and laila giggled most of the time

On the way home me and laila stoped to buy her one of those pregnancy pillow things and get some more food. After that we went home ate and took a nap.

I woke up and laila was still sleeping so i went to find my mom to ask her some things.

A: hey mommmm.

M: hey daughter.

A: i have a question.

M: i have a answer.

A: ok so you know how laila is pregnant with the twins and stuff.

M: yeah.

A: and there are a lot of extra empty rooms in this house like the one right next to my room.

M: yeah.

A: and laila has been staying here a lot more than she used to.

M: yep.

A: so could we make her a surprise nursery here for the babys sense she is always here and im probably gonna watch them a lot.

M: sure that's a cute idea but your gonna have to get her out of the house.

A: i know we were planning on going out and finding some stuff for her house tomorrow anyway so we can find some stuff today and you and jimmy could go get it tomorrow while we are out.

M: yeah you wanna look now?

A: sure.

Me and my mom found everything we needed in the two more hours laila was sleeping and when she woke up dinner was being made so we sat on the couch and watched greys anatomy till it was done. After we ate mom wanted to watch some movies with us so we all found spots on the couch with our ice cream and had a movie night.

***

Its monday but we don't have school and my mom just texted me that the nursery was done so i got laila and told her to close her eyes. I walked her around a little so she didn't know where we were. We showed her and she cried and thanked us all and gave us all hugs.

We told her she could rearrange anything if she wanted to and she is welcome to bring the babys over anytime once there born if she needs someone to watch them she hugged us all again and thanked us a bunch

My mom took us out for lunch. We went to olive garden and all ate a bunch and had leftovers witch we brought home along with lots of bread sticks.

Laila and i got dropped off at her house so we could set up some baby stuff in her room. After we set up most of the stuff she bought we decided to just stay at her house cause we were both really tired.