part 76

Its been three weeks sense our party its wednesday and im on my way to work i only have half days till next wednesday cause its almost christmas break. Billie is flying out to la on sunday and im going to florida on thursday. All of my family is meeting at air heads or astro they haven't decided yet.

I just closed and I'm going to the mall with laila and then we are going to a few other stores. She needs some ore clothes for the twins cause they are getting bigger and she wants to get them matching outfits for christmas morning.

My phone is blowing up but im ignoring it cause i haven't spent much time with laila alone. We went to rue 21 and i got her a present while she was looking at dresses. We got some clothes for kennedy but weren't having any luck with boy clothes so we found a few baby stores and got him clothes.

We went back to laila's to dropped off the clothes and get the twins. We went back to the hide out and i made some mac and cheese for us. I finished cooking and realized i haven't been on my phone sense before the mall and i left it in the car. I made everyone's bowls and ran out to the car.

I got my phone and it was still going off i had texts from billie my mom and jimmy and some other random number.

Bils<3

Where are you?

Lia?

Analia?

Go home or come to my house ill meet you wherever.

Hello?

U alive?

Baby

Go home.

Answer your phone dude.

Analia.

Mama:)

Hey honey i need you to go home me and jimmy will be there soon.

Ok?

Hello?

We just got home where are you?

Analia get home now.

Honey i don't know if your still mad at me but we need you to come home. We need to talk.

Its not about billie i promise but you need to come home.

Jimmy johns

Hey ana your mom told my you weren't answering i know your probably doing something but this is important you need to come home.

Please.

This is super important. Not something you say over the phone.

You can go to billies and we will meet you there if you want.

This also isn't about you and billie.