part 77

I went straight home after work everyone was home so i drove to the hide out. Billie was still there and im guessing laila was too so i parked and thought of where i could be alone. I remembered i had a key to billies so i drove there. I found a fuzzy blanket and a pillow and went out to the couch i layed down and fell asleep after a while.

I woke up to my alarm. I went home and got ready. I got my mom and jimmy to turn off the thing on the elevator sense billie doesn't even live here anymore, so they didn't know i was there. I drove to the hide out and checked if laila was there. She was so i got the twins outfits. It was cold so i got comfy outfits for them.

They were matching i got there fuzzy blankets and put them in the car without waking them up

They were matching i got there fuzzy blankets and put them in the car without waking them up. I refilled there diaper bags and put them in the car. When i walked back in laila's alarm was going off and she was waking up.

A: i already got them ready meet me in the car when your ready.

I didn't wait for her to respond i just went back to the car and waited when she got in we went to dunkin i went to school and we got out i took kennedy and started walking away.

L: ana wait.

A: hm

L: you've beed really distant sense the whole thing happended are you sur you don't wanna talk about it or something.

I shook my head and walked away. I don't want to talk to anyone cause there is nothing to talk about. What do they want me to say "oh hey i have a life threatening disease and no one knows how painful and hard it is to deal with" then there gonna treat me like a charity case.

After school and work i went back to my house. Everyone was there including mia.

A: what do you want.

G: for you to be happy or maybe talk to us.

L: you haven't talked to anyone in days.

A: i just did and i am now please just leave me alone.

I walked back out and went to the hide out. No one was there cause they were all at my house. I went inside and put the dead bolt on the door. I went downstairs and took a long hot shower mostly just sitting under the water. I went upstairs and just got in bed. No need to wear clothes if no ones here.

I woke up to banging on the door i checked the tame and it was three in the morning. I opened my door.

A: FUCK OFF.

They wouldn't stop banging so i grabbed a blanket wrapped it around me and went downstairs.

A: what the fuck do you want. Im trying t- what the fuck are you doing here.