part 49

I got in the car with billie and we drove for a few minutes she pulled into a gas station she ran in and got some snacks and then came back out.

B: i got you spicy doritos and apple juice and a strawberry banana puff.

A: strawberry banana is my favorite and apple juice i freaking love you.

She laughed and we pulled out if the gas station. We drove for another mile and then i realised she brought me back to her spot on the mountine thing.
She grabbed a couple blankets out of the car and we walked up.

We put one two blankets on top of eachother so there was some coushion and i got the third one cause i was cold. I started to walk aroud a little while billie rolled and i found a swing that goes off the edge as you swing i got on it and i guess i was to far to hear billie so she had to come find me.

B: what are you doing that swing is so old the rops are gonna snap.

A: no there not take a chill pill.

I got down cause billie was scared about the ropes we walked back to the blankets and smoked then billie layed down with her head on my lap.

B: shit.

A: what?

B: when im...high i expose tf out of myself.

A: hahaha i wanna know all your secrets.

B: noooo there called secrets for a reason.

A: can you hand me the chips?

B: yeah can i hit the puff?

We stayed there for a while and then we went to the hide out cause its closer then the house. When we got to the hide out i went to get some water and saw some Hennessey on the counter so i asked billie if she wanted some she said yeah. She turned on music and we danced and did stupid shit while we drank the rest of the bottle the bottle.

We were cross faded and it was hot i forgot i was with billie and just started taking off my clothes i had langeri under.

~this is what i had on~

When i took off my clothes i continued dancing and billie came up behide me and put her hands on my hips i turned around and she kissed me withc soon led to us making out i layed down on the couch with her on top of me she started kissing my neck ...

When i took off my clothes i continued dancing and billie came up behide me and put her hands on my hips i turned around and she kissed me withc soon led to us making out i layed down on the couch with her on top of me she started kissing my neck and made her way down i knew it was wrong but it felt good and i was to fu ked up to make her stop. That went on for a few hours till we both fell asleep.