part 34

All of you are so under standing I love you. Muah💋

Mia stayed with us at the hide out and i drove her to school on monday. Turns out she goes to the school my mom almost made me go to. I dropped her off and then went to school late.

I didn't have gym anymore cause i got them to take me out for my asthma so now i have two free periods. When i got to school i walked to the gym and said hi to everyone and got both the babys.

I took them to the office told the principle i was going to leave and come back again so i didn't have to sign in late again or get stopped when i tried to leave. I walked to my car and put the babys in there seats and went to my house.

I fed the babys and put some makeup on cause i didn't have time before. I got some apple juice and watered it down for the babys and made myself some coffee and then sped back to school.

~~~~~

On the way out of school we ran into gabbie and she needed a ride home cause her car broke down and was being fixed i said yes but we only have three seats cause of the babys car seats so i let gabbie drive laila sat in the back with the babys and i sat on the floor in between ags legs.

We told gabbie where to go and brought her the hide out she also really liked it so i talked to laila and ag and we decided to get them bed and someone was going to move into my room sense its just me and the babys pack and play.

Laila and i left to go buy bed frames and mattresses and the drape things. We got back and gabbie felt bad cause i bought all of the stuff. I told her it was fine i bought all the other beds too and i wanted to do it i found the place and i want it to be our little spot.

We played some music and cleaned up the basement. Laila wanted to stay in the basement cause when kennedy and Adrian get older they are gonna have beds down there too. Gabbie wanted to stay cause it is dark and she likes when it is dark in the morning so she can sleep in. Ag didn't care where she was as long as she had her bed so we called mia.

M: hi

A: hey

M: whats up

A: so you know how ag and laila have beds in the basement?

M: yep.

A: well laila and i went to the store and got beds for you and gabbie but one person has to move there bed upstairs to my room cause when the babys get older they will have beds down there too.

M: who is staying in the basement.

A: gabbie laila and the babys and you or ag have to go up and share my room.

M: wait im stupid where is this other room cause i didn't see one.

A: its upstairs the stairs are kinda hidden.

M: oh. I will stay in the basement so i can be closer to the bathroom.

A: ok thank you.

M: can i come over this weekend.

A: sure. Do you need a ride?