part 27

You guys make me so happy ily💛

So what laila didnt tell me was that we were finding out the babys gender and she told me as we waited for the doctor.

I was very exited i want a boy cause there are to many girls in my life i want a little boy and she wants a girl cause they can match. Well this was also her first ultrasound so she was very scared.

Doc: so do you want to know the gender today.

L: yes.

Doc: okay lets get started. Is this you first baby.

L: yes. Its also my first ultrasound.

Doc: alright so i just need you to roll up your jacket and this jell is gonna be cold.

**

Doc: well um i there is a surprise. ITS TWINS. The one on the right is a girl and i believe the one on the right is a boy.

A: well we got one of each!

L: oh my god.

Doc: they are both heathy and baby b is the smaller one.

We finished the appointment and started to drive to my house to talk on the way she got hungry so we got some taco bell. This girl got ten tacos, i only got two and a cheese roll up.

We got to my house and ate at the table cause my mom got mad about all the food in my room. We finished eating and went upstairs but on the way up that door that i went in the one day i explored that was a bedroom and it looked like someone had been in there in the past month or two. Yeah well the door was wide open and there were red LED lights on inside. I just brushed it off and closed my door.

A: soooo...

L: I'm exited but also terrified cause my parents don't know yet I've just had baggy clothes on and in also scared i have to give birth to two of them?!

A: do you think your parents are going to be mad?

L: i think my mom will be mad i didn't tell her and also a little disappointed sense she got pregnant with me at fifteen and my dad will probably be disappointed and sad cause him being a grandpa will mean he is old.

A: well if you want i will go with you to tell them or we could do one of those cute surprises.

L: we should do the onesie thing.

A: ok we can get it after school tomorrow.

L: alright can i stay here tonight your bed is so comfy.

A: yeah that's fine just text your parents.

For the next three hours we just talked and at 6:00 we went downstairs and ate dinner with everyone cause jimmy got to come home tonight. After dinner laila went up to my room to watch t.v. and i went on a run.

×××××

Laila got scared people were gonna catch on so i got ready with her this morning.
Laila put this on.

And i put this on with some layered necklaces

We finished getting ready and then got some donuts and of course laila ate six doughnuts cause she has to eat for three now

We finished our donuts and got some coffee for school. When we got there we saw ag so i drove to a different part of the parking lot and we sat in the car for like ten min. to pass time.

First period was awkward me and laila talked and pretended ag wasn't there.
In art me and laila took the two back seats and ag sat in the front.
At lunch ag sat with gabby. I didn't see anyone till history wich was fine cause out teacher let us out twenty min. early cause we took notes all period.

As soon as school ended me and laila went to the mall to pick up the onesie we made online last night. After we paid for that we went to her house.

She was freaking out and i had to drive around the neighborhood a few times to calm her down. After half an hour of panicking we finally went in.

She got her parents to sit down and she handed then the bag and waited for then to read it. Her mom got it first and jumped up gave her a hug and cried while her dad smiled and then pouted and said "this means im old now" and flipped her off.

It went really well and i said bye and went home i saw that dog again before dinner but after dinner i fed luna and went to bed.