part 12

We got to my house. "Go to my room im going to the kitchen to tell the chef what we all want and i have to go see my mom real quick" i said quickly.

Part of that however was a lie i didn't need to go tell my mom she could see the cameras when they got in the elevator i bolted to the bathroom to throw up. I had moved way to much today the doctor said i still need to rest as much as i can.

I took luna's leash off and she followed me to the kitchen i fed her and told the chef what we wanted and that when it was all done to just text me and we would come down.

I walked into my room to see ag and laila... Singing together. "How did you even get on YouTube there isn't a remote?" I questioned. "I took your phone in the car cause i know you would be slow" ag whispered.

Laila got up and started horribly dancing to the rest of the song.
The song ended and laila turned off the tv "i want you to be honest with us even tho i don't really want to talk about this but how bad is it?" She started tearing up.

I gave her a hug "it isn't that bad because i caught it very early because of how my body reacts to it so because I started chemo right away and have done 2 months of it it should be under control next week and gone in the next month or two" i told them.

Ag just sat there quite. I sat down on my bed and put my hand on her knee.

A: what's wrong

Ag: *tearing up* im just scared i don't like seeing you sick and i know we haven't known each other for long but i really care about you and i don't want anything bad to happen to you.

A: i know your scared and i was too at first but, it doesn't hurt. Im not in any pain and im fighting it very fast i just need a lot of rest. I promise i will tell you everything it does make me throw up a lot and get dizzy but that is why i have luna she knows how to get help when im alone and i hardly ever need it.

Ag: ok just promise you will tell me and laila what they say every doctors visit even if it is bad.

L: ya and if you don't we wont bring you ice cream after.

A: ok i promise i will and you better get me ice cream i give you rides to school.

L: can i talk to you privately

A: ya sure come on

(Walking outside the room)

L: you left and we didn't get to have our sleepover at the hide out also all the food is probably bad now.

A: ya i will talk to my mom but she may not want me to cause of chemo but we will go clean up tomorrow after school.

L: we?

A: ya you said it was our secret hide out now so you are helping me and after we will go shopping you can get what you want.

L: whatever i want????

A: sure.

L: YAYYYYYYYYYY

A: ok now lets go back in the room

We went back in and ag was making tik toks. She ran and grabbed me making me be in one. We hung out for the rest of the day and they left later that night.