part 70

I finished putting the bleach on billies roots and she mixed the die with developer.

A: the bleach will only take about ten minutes sense your natural hair is already pretty light.

B: okay.

A: i will be right back.

I ran out to my car to find my puff. I couldn't find it so i went up to my room and checked the hammock chairs and found four so i grabbed them all and went back down to the basement.

B: what the hell.

A: what.

B: how do you buy those and why do you have four.

A: mia and gabbie and i just found them upstairs now rinse.

I helped billie rinse her hair and blowdry it. I put the green in and we went upstairs.

A: that has to sit for 30 minutes and then your good.

B: what flavors you got?

A: um blue razz, banana, cotton candy, and skittle.

B: i wanna tryyy.

A: here. Im gonna put this food away.

B: okay.

A: um what do you want for dinner.

B: do you have any vegan chicken wings.

A: um yeah there plain tho.

B: its okay.

A: i have an idea just um turn something on the tv and rinse your hair in 20 minutes.

I put the wings in the air frier and got out some spices and soy sauce and a bunch of other stuff i mixed a bunch in a pan on the stove. The air frier went off i got the wings and put them in the sauce i put some on a plait and waited for billie to come back upstairs.

I guess i didn't see billie go upstairs but she came down in her clothes and her hair was dry and i swear life was in slow mo like in the movies.

B: like what you see?

A: mhm.

B: speechless?

A: try.

I grabbed one of the wings and put it in her mouth.

B: oh my god.

A: what?

B: these are the best wings I've ever had.

A: why thank you.

B: common.

We went over to the couch and billie played the show she was watching we ate our wings and fell asleep on the couch together.

I woke up to being lifted in the air i looked over and saw billie i rapped my arms around her neck and fell back asleep.

I woke up before billie. I took a shower and got dressed.

 I took a shower and got dressed

B: good morning.

She still had a raspy voice from waking up.

A: good morning bubs.

B: what you doin today.

A: i think im going shopping for hoco dresses with laila and gabbie i have to text them. You?

B: your leaving me?

A: you will survive.

B: wait what day is it.

A: Saturday why?

B: shit shit shit. Time what time is it?

A: almost 10 why?

B: fuck i have a interview at 10:30 in albany.

A: how did you get here?

B: uber from my house so if your parents stalked me my car was there.

A: okay do you have a outfit at your house you can wear.

B: yeah.

A: alright just get in my car ill drive you there you can get ready and go.

B: thank you.

I got to billies and she gave me a quick kiss before running inside. I texted the group chat and made sur le we were still going shopping. Gabbie is gonna get mia and meet us there. I drove to laila's and got the babys dressed while she got dressed.

L: okay do we have everything?

A: diaper bag check. Formula, lots of diapers, bottles, binkis, extra clothes, and toys. Yeah we got it.

L: i feel like were missing something.

A: ummmmm STROLLER.

L: duh okay go put them in the car ill get it.