- S1 - episode 18 -

Jennie arrived at the Park's abode. The maid told her that her father in law is waiting for her in the study. She softly knock on the door and opened it.

"Jennie. Come in" Mr. Park said.

"Dad" she greeted and bowed.

"Did you have dinner already?" Mr. Park asked.

"Yes, dad. I had my dinner at the company" Jennie answered politely.

"You can sit, Jennie" Mt. Park gave her a fatherly smile while offering her a seat.

Jennie sat down. Although she looks composed her mind is all over the place. She's thinking about Chaeyoung and what could have happened to her.

"Did something happen to Chaeyoung? Is she okay?" Jennie can't take it so she asked.

"She's fine. She's safe don't worry" Mr. Park smiled, his daughter-in-law really care for her daughter.

"I'm sorry dad I should have been there for her" Jennie said.

"No, it's okay I understand. Jen, don't apologize. I know you are busy with your work. I'm sorry for putting a big responsibility on your shoulder" Mr. Park is sincere about his words.

"If Chaeyoung is a responsibility dad, I'll gladly take it over and over again" Jennie smiled.

"I know. And I'm thankful" the old man said.

"What do you want to talk about dad?" Jennie asked.

"Something happened in school? Something you know?" Mr. Park asked.

"None that I know of. But she has been a victim of bullying. I took care of it though. I talk to her perpetrator and I hope they got the message." Jenni truthfully said.

"I appreciate it, Jennie. I know you'll take care of her" Mr. Park said.

"Anything for Chaeyoung, dad" Jennie said.

"She might be feeling a little troubled though. She's being a stubborn kid right now. She's risking her safety and went to Alice without anyone with her" Mr. Park broke the news.

Jennie was surprised. It wasn't like Chaeyoung to do such a harsh decision. But she guessed that Chaeyoung is feeling a lot of things right now. And she knows how frustrating it is.

As much as she wants to help Chaeyoung openly, they only have limited actions, or else the world will know about their secret. And it will only put Chaeyoung in danger.

"I'll try to talk to her, dad," Jennie said.

"Please, do. She might listen to you" Mr. Park said.

"Is she asleep already?" Jennie asked.

"I don't think so. Maybe she's still bothering her mom or Alice" Mr. Park said.

"Alright, dad. I'll get her" Jennie said.

"Use force if you need. She's gone really stubborn, I tell you" Mr. Park said which made Jennie laugh.

"Let's see, dad," Jennie said and left the study.

She went upstairs to where Chaeyoung's room is. She knocked on the door and tried to open it when no one answered. She twisted the knob and it opens carefully.

She saw Chaeyoung singing along with some songs and dancing on top of her bed while playing her air guitar. The younger girl is really stressed out. The bratty princess is a bit hard to talk to but Jennie tries her luck.