- S2 - episode 2 -

Quick note:

Okay, I know that I wrote that Ella is Jennie's niece but Ella calling Jen 'unnie' instead of 'imo' is a minor slip up and I decided to just let it be. I myself has an aunt which I just call her by her name since our age are a bit closer to each other. 🙂

______________________________________

The car ride back home is calm and quiet. They dropped by the hospital to check Ella's mom since the little girl badly wants to see her. But sadly it was only for a few seconds since the woman was sleeping and visiting hours was almost done.

Jennie and Chaeyoung saw how Ella bravely just smiled through everything. Ella is a smart girl, savageness aside, Ella is a nice little girl. They know that behind those smile Ella is hurting. She's clueless of what's happening to her mom. Clueless of what would happen to her when the new baby comes out.

When they arrived home, they decided not to wake up Ella and just carry her inside the house. Jennie tucked Ella in her bedroom since she always sleeps in Chaeyoung's. She turned on the night light on incase Ella wakes up in the middle of the night but before Jennie closes the door she heard Ella calling her.

"Unnie?" She heard a soft voice. Jennie looks at Ella and saw the little girl awake.

"Hi, sweetie. You're awake. Are you hungry?" Jennie softly said and now sitting on the side of the bed caressing Ella's hair.

If you could see them now, you wouldn't imagine that they bicker almost every minute.

"Is my mommy going to be okay?" Ella asked.

"Of course sweetie"

"Also lil mochi?" Ella asked pertaining to her little brother.

"Yes, little mochi will be okay"

"I can't wait to see him" Ella softly said while fiddling her fingers.

Jennie put her hands on top off Ella's hands to stop the little girl from fidgeting.

"Do you think- mom and dad will still love me the same when mochi comes out?" Ella asked.

"Of course. Nothing will change Ellie. But you have to be patient since little mochi will need more time with your mommy because he's still a baby" Jennie explained.

Ella nodded, "thank you, unnie" she said and hugged Jennie.

"You'll always be my baby Ellie" Jennie said.

"You'll be a great mom, unnie" Ella told her.

Jennie smiled, "really?" She asked.

"Hmm" Ella nodded, "but Rosie unnie will be greater" the kid added.