-S2 - episode 15 -

The group arrived by the dock just in time for dinner, there's a  feast waiting for them that was prepared by the Manoban's great chefs. Truly a royal treatment. Yeri still believes that Lisa is somehow connected to Thailand's royal family or she's a daughter of a mafia boss. Who knows?

"this is the best vacation ever!" Yeri cheered while they get off the yacht.

"You could borrow the yacht anytime, Yeri" Lisa said.

"Yah! Say that again" Yeri excitedly said, now holding her phone near Lisa. The camera is on.

"Lisa, you made a mistake haha, this little scammer won't stop bugging you now" Joy said.

"I scam with purpose, Joyieee" Yeri said that made Lisa chuckle. She took the phone from Yeri and recorded herself.

"I, Lisa Manoban swears that Kim Yerim can borrow yachii anytime of the year" Lisa said.

"yachii?? You named your yacht yachii?" Seulgi asked.

"Why? It sounds cute" Lisa pouts defending her precious yachii.

"Yah, Kang Seulgi you're the one to speak when you name your things too?" Jisoo stepped in to defend her girl of course.

"Shushii for your training sneakers, huggy for your fave bolster, Flippy for your secret phone during training and the cringiest?" Irene said.

"You named your car "Sooyoung" for some weird reason" Jennie chimed in.

"Yahhhh~~! I was just asking?? I didn't say anything after that? Why do you have to expose me like this?~" Seulgi whined. Her so-called friends just shared her deepest secret.

"Oh? I have the same name as your car?" Joy asked. She's not sure if she'll find it cute or creepy. But nevertheless, she finds Seulgi cute and interesting.

Seulgi became the center of teasing, the squad attacks Seulgi who gives satisfying reactions that's why the group likes to tease her. Amidst the noise and laughing, Jennie noticed that Chaeyoung isn't with them so she immediately looked for her wife and saw her just a few meters away from them.

While the group are ganging up on Seulgi, Chaeyoung was thanking every crew that she sees. She heard her friends laughing and decided to walk towards them quickly when someone grabbed her and pulled her inside where no one would see them.

Chaeyoung was about to scream when she realized it was Jennie. She was about to react when Jennie suddenly cups her face and pulled her for a kiss. It didn't take long for her to kiss her back, she felt Jennie's lips forming a smile as the latter nibbled and bit her lower lip.

"I was just getting what I was supposed to get earlier but Kim Jisoo happened" Jennie said, kind of proud of what she did 

Chaeyoung couldn't speak, she's quite surprised. They only kiss when they are in a place that they are comfortable maybe Wendy's living room where their first kiss happened, or when they are in the comforts of their own bedroom. Never did they kiss somewhere that might put them at risk and the fact that their friends are just outside.

"Let's join them before they realized we've been missing" Jennie said. Chaeyoung just nodded still a bit lightheaded because of the kiss.

She followed Jennie and when their friends saw them, they started to ask questions.

"And what would be the reason why the two of you are lagging behind?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, Jennie was just here then suddenly she disappeared" Seulgi agrees.

"Uh, we-"

"I was helping her to look for her ring" Jennie said. Chaeyoung looked at Jennie then looked at her fingers.