- S1 - episode 8 -

MBC RADIO FM4U

11:47 pm (2nd half to closing)

Dj Sunny: okay this has been a tradition here in Sunny's FM date. I don't want to pressure you girls but... before we end our program, tell us something about your ideal type?

Hahaha, you can be specific, or vague. Anyhow, you want to say it. So who wants to start?

Jensoorene: Seulgi!

Seulgi: Hey! I'm not ready!

[Laughter]

Jisoo: you go! Bet you have something in mind already!

Irene: or someone!

[Laughter]

Seulgi: ugh! Okay okay fine. Uhm... I think someone brave enough to help and protect their friends. Someone who has a big heart. Uhm and cute and sexy at the same time.

Dj Sunny: ooohhh!

Jisoo: it's me!

Seulgi: N-nooo~

[Laughter]

Dj Sunny: next Irene?

Irene: I'll be specific. Someone who has a very good voice and a very kind personality. A voice that sounds like an angel even when speaking English.

Jennie: is it me?

Irene: NO!

Dj Sunny: aigoo these kids [laughs] how about Jisoo?

Jisoo: Someone who is passionate about the things that they wanted to do.

Seulgi: awwwwwieeeeee you have a crush on me.

[Laughter]

Jisoo: yah~ you said I'm not your ideal type so you're not mine also!

[Laughter]

Dj Sunny: okay okay this is funny and interesting that you're all claiming to be each other's ideal type hahaha. How about Jennie?

Jennie: uh... someone who enjoys the simplest things in life. Someone who will be happy even when I cannot give them everything.

[Awwwww in the background]

[Jennie getting shy]

[Laughter]

Dj Sunny: it was good to know your ideal type, girls. I hope that someday you find someone who could truly make you happy.

[Awwwww in the background]

Dj Sunny: now our program is about to end. Thank you girls very much for coming here, do you have something you want to promote?

Jisoo: uh... I'm preparing for a drama that will be out next year and oh! MBC music show every Sunday!

Seulgi: "Art Gallery By My Side" will be out in the bookstores soon! Please support.

Irene: Double Patty! Will be released in the cinemas this December.

Dj Sunny: wow you guys are busy. As you can see on the viewable radio, Jennie is preparing to sing our last song for the program. Jennie?