- S2 - episode 21 -

"that's all you've got?" Lisa said.

Jennie was sitting at the corner of the ring. Her head down, catching her breath. Her stomach hurts and her arms feel sore. She thinks she got some bruises here and there.

She knew she landed more than one hit on Lisa, but that was because she was throwing unpredictable punches before she collapsed at the corner. It's not helping that "Agent M" keeps on "insulting" her.

"I'm sorry but at this point, you are in no position of protecting Chaeyoung" Lisa said.

"When was the last time you sharpened your skills?" Lisa asked.

"It's because I am not trained! I am an idol for Pete's sake" Jennie yelled. She's done.

"What?!" Lisa was surprised.

"Yeah she wasn't trained. She prefers guns than close combat" Irene said, she was drinking a watermelon canned juice she saw in the fridge.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I could have killed you!" Lisa panicked. She gave her all and Jennie surprisingly survived.

"Because I thought we were only relieving stress!" Jennie said.

"This is unbelievable. With your family background they should have at least sent you to learn martial arts or even self defense" Lisa said helping Jennie stand.

"They did. Actually, when we were kids we took taekwondo classes together. We were also a member of our school taekwondo team during grade school. But-" Irene can't continue what she was about to say because she's already laughing her head off.

Jennie threw a glare at her best friend. She might have strangled that gorgeous neck only if she isn't dead beat. She couldn't even lift a finger.

"But?" Lisa asked.

"But Chaeyoung and Wendy watched one of our matches, and that's the first and last time Chaeyoung watched. Chaeyoung didn't talk to her for a whole month until she quit taekwondo" Irene said.

"Why?"

"Chaeyoung doesn't like it when Jennie gets hurt or when Jennie uses violence. She'll freak out if she sees even a scratch on Jennie's beautiful face" Irene said.

"That's...cute, but also stupid. No offense to my friend Chaeyoung but, in the world we grew up in. It is necessary" Lisa said.

"Tell that to the princess" Irene said.

"So when Jennie quit, Wendy joined taekwondo. We thought she'll get mad at Wendy too but we realized she doesn't care about us and only cares about Jennie" Irene finished her story. Jennie and Lisa looked at her.

"Nah, I was joking hahaha. She didn't ask us to quit but she told us hundreds of times to be careful" Irene said.

"Ok-ay... you mentioned Jennie prefers guns" Lisa said. She handed a wet towel to Jennie and a refreshing mineral water.

"Hmm. I was able to enroll myself in shooting class without Chaeyoung knowing. I could handle from close to long range shooting. From pistols, handguns, rifles and more" Jennie said.

"Impressive. But what if there's no guns? How would you protect Chaeyoung?" Lisa said.

"Please stop saying I can't protect her. Even if I have to use my hands and every part of my body I will protect my wife" Jennie said. She's already frustrated that she saw Agent M's skills up close. Not only was it up close but she became Agent M's human punching bag.

"Yes. Sorry" Lisa said, afraid that Jennie might be able to end her at this point.

"We should go. The others are back from the spa" Irene said.