- S1 - episode 7 -

"Nice speech you got there," Irene said.

"Yeah thanks," Jennie said apathetically.

"Yeah, it ruined the mood. Chaeyoung looks like a kicked puppy and I'm not going to be surprised if she'll divorce you later" Irene said.

"Rene!" Jennie harshly whispered.

"You could have said something soft and sweet and nice. Not telling her that she needs to learn how to fight for herself! That's why she gets bullied because she can't! You know how an angel she is, she can't even hurt a fly! Remember she cried for hours when she saw Wendy killed that mosquito who bit her butt!" Irene frustratingly whispered at Jennie.

"Rene, what I did was a big risk already. You don't know how much I wanted to rip Chungha's head right there and then! I just made up with Chaeyoung last night and I am deeply regretting what I said you don't have to rub it in my face!" Jennie said.

Irene's focus was scattered all over what Jennie had said. And one piece of information bothered her curiosity.

"What do you mean you just made up with her? What did you do?" Asked Irene.

"I came home late last night. I really wanted to spend time with her Rene but work is always a bitch" Jennie said.

"Bitch, you mean no ice cream and Netflix?!" Irene asked.

Jennie just nodded.

"You're hopeless!" Irene said.

"As if you are any better," Jennie said and rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"At least I'm friends with Wendy here at school," Irene said in her defense.

Jennie just huffed.

One of the things that she hates about being an idol is that some fans would harass anyone who gets close to her especially when that someone isn't in the same industry as her. So, she's really scared if ever anyone spotted her with Chaeyoung because she's anxious about the things that they will say and do to her.

And how will the entire public react when they found out that she is secretly married? and with the same gender at a young age?

She wouldn't even want to imagine the horror.

-----

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked.

"Of course, I am" Chaeyoung smiled.

"We should go to our next class" she added then stood up, not waiting for her friends.

____________________