- S1 - episode 31 -

*slightly serious chapter. Just a heads up*

It was a busy day at the company. It is by far the busiest and most stressful day for the Royals Entertainment employees and artist. Following the news of Jennie being persistently stalked by a paparazzi last Saturday night, the company didn't waste a moment and immediately took action.

Jennie and Irene personally attended the meeting since the two of them are present during the incident. They heard that there will be further investigation about what transpired during that night so they might have to discuss things with the two other girls that are present during the chase.

The conference hall was filled with legal council and lawyers from big law firms and Royals Entertainment was lucky to have one of the most saught after lawyer of this generation.

Jennie met eyes with her sister-in-law the moment the lawyer entered the room. She smiled as Alice looks professional on a Monday morning. She's proud to have her on her team. The moment Alice knew what happened she was already on her lawyer mode and is more than ready to take action.

"Good day, I'm Alice Park from Park & Company Law Firm" Alice introduced herself to Royals Entertainment CEO.

"Kwon BoA, nice to meet you Attorney Park" Kwon BoA said.

"Just Alice, please. Will be working closely to each other" Alice said.

"Just call me BoA, then"

Royals Entertainment had come to a decision to work with some of the major law firms in Korea to take action against malicious and dangerous attacks from the online community and life threatening actions such as stalking and close contact.

And of course Jennie didn't let this opportunity pass to suggest her sister-in-law's law firm as one of the firms that the company hired. When the meeting finished, Jennie approached Alice and offered her some brunch and so they have time to talk about other important stuff.

____________________

"So, you were saying that you are ready to come out in public?" Alice asked.