- S1 - episode 14 -

"You might catch a cold"

Chaeyoung doesn't need to look to know who owns the voice. She could recognize that voice everywhere, even her soft snores.

"Hi," Chaeyoung said.

"Hi," Jennie said as she sat on the empty swing beside Chaeyoung.

She immediately ran to where the girl is when she heard from uncle Jongmin that Chaeyoung asked to be dropped at the park.

She saw the girl sitting on the swing set and she sat there quietly and tried to start a conversation.

It was serene. However, Jennie knew that something is bothering her wife and it was also making her feel worried.

"Are you a Koala?" Jennie asked out of nowhere.

Chaeyoung smiled, she knows what Jennie is doing. She's trying to make her feel better.

"Uh, why?" She asked.

"Because you meet all of my koala-fications"

Awkward silence.

"Looooooveee~" Jennie whined.

She saw Chaeyoung stifling her laugh. Jennie smiled, she needs to keep Chaeyoung happy even though she sounds like an idiot.

"Why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You don't want me here?" Jennie asked pouting.

"You know that's not what I meant," Chaeyoung said.

"Schedule finished early. I hope you are ready to spend some Koala-ty time together" Jennie said, pushing her pick-up line agenda.

Chaeyoung's smile became bigger, the younger shook her head and closed her eyes feeling the autumn breeze.

"My name isn't Sully, but you can still be my Boo," Jennie said coolly.

"Why? you got other Boo?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What? No-no, love!" Jennie said.

"I'm just messing with you, unnie" Chaeyoung said and giggled; a sweet melodious harmony in Jennie's ears

Chaeyoung wasn't looking at Jennie. She's looking at nowhere with a small smile on her face.

"Of all your beautiful curves, you're smile is my favorite" Jennie said softly.

It made Chaeyoung look at her.

"Are you a permanent marker?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Because you always put this mark on my face," Chaeyoung said about her smile.

She looked at Jennie whose eyes never left her. Chaeyoung has this smile on her face but her eyes say otherwise. And it made Jennie twice as sad.

"I won't let them hurt you anymore," Jennie said.

Chaeyoung started swinging slowly. She was again drowned in her deep thoughts on why she gets such hate.

"But I didn't do anything wrong to them" Chaeyoung's voice cracked.

"People throw rocks at things that shine, love" Jennie said and reached for Chaeyoung's hand.

Her other hand wiped Chaeyoung's tears that are threatening to fall.

"Tell me who they are," Jennie said.