- S1 - episode 10 -

"is this the end of the world?" Seulgi whispered.

"It's scary. Look! Look she's doing it again!" Jisoo harshly whispered.

"Oh dang it, something must have gone wrong with her" Seulgi whispered again.

"Is she caught in a scandal? She knew that we'll be here for her right?" Jisoo whispered too.

"Is she on crack? She knows that the boss will kick us out of the company if she does drugs right?" Seulgi said.

"Oh... Oh, wait maybe she's sick?" Jisoo said.

"She's been smiling non-stop. I know those gummy smiles make the fans go uwu but it's scary when you see it up close and she's doing it for an unknown purpose" Seulgi whispered.

"It's not like she's doing that for fan service. It's really weird. Do you think I should tell it to Dara unnie?" Jisoo asked.

"Don't worry about her. She got laid that's why she's like that" Irene finally joined the conversation.

She's been hearing the two since they sat together for lunch and she knows that Jennie can hear them too but was into her world to care. And Irene would never let any opportunity pass to tease her best friend.

"What the hell? I didn't!~" Jennie suddenly said.

"Oh, you can hear us!" Seulgi said.

"Is that disappointment, I hear?" Irene said.

"Shut up, Rene!" Jennie said and was already blushing.

"Oh! Oh! Maybe you did! Look, you're blushing!" Jisoo said.

"I didn't you dumbass! Think about it, the four of us were together until past midnight. How could I even?" Jennie said.

"Uh? At 3 am?" Seulgi said.

Irene and Jisoo burst out laughing, they even hit the table for laughing out too much. And Jennie just looked at Seulgi like her soul evaporated from her body.

"Why am I even friends with you guys again?" Jennie groaned.

____________________