The Final Note

Hi!

So this is me swallowin' my pride, standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night🎶

Lol. Sorry I am still high on Speak Now (Taylor's version). But yeah if there's any way to start this author's note it is me apologizing for all the delays and plot twists you guys didn't even imagine I would put in here. There's a lot of plot twists from season 1 to season 2. There's a lot of changes too, and a lot of let downs.

I confess that I lost all of my inspiration in writing during a certain time caused by both my personal life and stuff that happened to Blackpink and Red Velvet or just kpop in general. I lost friends (deactivated / inactive accounts) and gain some too. There's a time that I just want to delete this account and pretend that Iheartchaennie didn't exist but I've grown attached to this account of mine and is my escape. So, it'll stay I guess.

Now, about the story. This is the original plot. This is my ending. During the times that I am still conceptualizing the story, one of the first thing that I drafted was the ending. And I told myself no matter what happens I'll stick to the ending. The story itself changes direction a lot of times but I tried my best to end it like I intended to.

I promised a special chapter but I'll let you enjoy the ending first. I know the ending of the story was a bit rushed. Like it has less dialogue and more narratives, less details and less photos. However, I am satisfied with what I wrote and I hope all of you will give it a chance.

I want to thank all of you who read, voted, and commented. My heart feels giddy everytime someone says that IMJK is one of their fave story. Thank you for putting up with me and my lazy, and random updates for almost 2 years. I hope I gave you a story you have never read before. A story that is hard to forget.

Again thank you and hope you enjoyed reading, loves (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤