- S1 - episode 22 -

Morning...

Jennie stood in front of Chaeyoung's room. She'll be busy the whole day and maybe even the day after. She won't be able to talk to Chaeyoung so if she plans to, which is pretty obvious by the way, she has to do it now. She raised her hands to knock on the door when it suddenly opens and she came face to face with Chaeyoung.

It was awkward. Really awkward.

Jennie was about to say something when Chaeyoung spoke.

"I'm sorry" the taller girl started.

"About last night. I was just upset and tired. And you're not listening to me and I'm not listening to you. It was a downright battlefield and we're not seeing eye to eye, I'm afraid that I might say something that I'll regret" Chaeyoung continued.

Jennie didn't expect an apology, she knew how much of a brat Chaeyoung could get and in almost all their arguments and petty fights, it was she who waves the white flag most of the time. So having Chaeyoung apologize to her first thing in the morning is a pleasant change.

"It's okay, love. I understand your frustrations and I want to apologize too for the way I acted last night. I was tired too and upset and worried for you. You don't know how badly I wanted to announce to the world that my wife is missing so just I could find you" Jennie said.

"I'm sorry for giving you problems, Jen" Chaeyoung said.

"There is nothing I could take. I am Jennie Kim, married to Park Chaeyoung. And I am willing to take every risk I could take, just for you. And you're not a problem, love. You're the best thing that ever happened to me" Jennie said.

That moment she forgot everything that she wanted to talk to about with her wife. She went all softie for her and Jennie isn't even sure if that is a good or a bad thing. Chaeyoung really has her way with everything, she got Jennie wrapped around her fingertips and how she managed it will affect their relationship.

"Still, I'm sorry. I couldn't even do a decent job as your wife and yet all I give you are problems. I promise that I'll fix this on my own, Jen. I know you're worried but please, let me prove that I can take care of myself. Let me handle this. Trust me" Chaeyoung said.

Jennie felt Chaeyoung's sincerity. She can feel how badly the younger girl wanted to try and be independent. Well, they are married but it doesn't mean that they should be all over each other right? Both of them are still learning how to be a spouse, a year isn't that long, but they have yet to learn the way of married couples.

I mean there are still a lot of things that they haven't done. Right?

"Alright. I trust you. But you need to trust me too. Promise me that when you know you can't take it, tell me. I'll always be there for you. Deal?" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung nodded and hugged Jennie, she wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck and nuzzled her nose on the gap between her shoulder and neck.

"Thank you," Chaeyoung said.

Jennie sighed, she admits that she was too soft. But it doesn't mean that she can't protect Chaeyoung in her ways. She just needs to up her game.

"Are you going to watch the award show later?" Jennie asked as she tighten their hug.

"Hmmm" Chaeyoung hummed.

"Do you want to watch it live? I could pull a ticket or two" Jennie asked.

"No need. I'll stream it live with Wendy and Joy" Chaeyoung said.

"Alright. I'll just throw you a kiss during speech or perf, make sure to catch it" Jennie said.