- S1 - episode 4 -

Chaeyoung's classes were done, so, while waiting for Wendy and Joy to finish their last classes, she decided to kill some time in the library.

Chaeyoung sat on the floor at the far corner of the library. She likes it there because it's peaceful and only a few students like to read fictional pieces of literature, well, printed books and old pieces of literature to be exact.

On her hand was one of Jane Austen's; Pride and Prejudice.

"A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment" she read.

It was indeed.

Why do you think she agreed on marrying Jennie Kim? She might be wishing for a simpler life but Jennie made her feel things. Lots of different things that she wasn't able to feel with other potential partners.

No one came close as Jennie Kim did to her heart.

She admired Jennie Kim.

She admired the girl since they were little, she admired her responsible attitude, and how the older girl took care of her like Jennie was her big sister. She admired the undeniable talent that lead her to be one of the hottest stars of the decade.

She loves Jennie, oh no wait... She's in love with Jennie Kim.

She loved the girl forever, she loved how she smiles at her, how it was different and genuine every time the smile was directed to her. She loved her warmth and her every being.

And so they got married. However, it wasn't because they wanted to do it, well technically they do, but not for the reason why they got married at a young age. It was arranged since they were kids. Regardless of gender and preferences.

The union of the Kims and the Parks will be a great influence in the business world.

She was into reading when she felt someone hurriedly sit on the corner just beside her. The girl grabbed whatever book she gets her hands on, opened it, and pretends to read it, raising the book just enough to cover her face.

Chaeyoung was about to tell the girl that the book is upside down.

Then a group of students passed by, not noticing the two of them who are sitting on the floor. The students looks like they were looking for someone or something. They scan the aisle at least twice, then when they can't find what or who they're looking for, they left.

"Are they gone?" The girl asked.

"Were they looking for you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Kind of?" The girl said.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked.

The girl was surprised, this girl in front of her doesn't have any idea who she was. Or is it because she's wearing baggy pants, an oversized hoodie jacket, and a bucket hat?

"Are you a bad person? Did you do something bad to them?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Huh? Hahaha maybe?" The girl said who has a meaningful smile on her face.

"You don't look like a bad person though," Chaeyoung said.

"Uh, thanks. I'll take that as a compliment" the girl said.

"It is," Chaeyoung said.

"Can I hide here a bit longer?" The girl asked.

"Uh, sure. I don't own this spot so you can hide here whenever you want, I'll be going soon too so, suit yourself" Chaeyoung giggled.