- S1 - episode 26 -

"Are we cool?" Lisa asked her when they met under the stage.

They both stepped on the stage lift and waited for their cue.

"5 minutes"

They heard the stage director and they both nodded.

"Sorry for being an ass. I was just jealous" Jennie said sincerely after she realized her mistake.

"That's okay. I get that a lot" Lisa said.

Jennie was amused. This girl is nice. Instead of getting mad at her Lisa is forgiving. Now she feels guiltier than she is a while ago.

"Most people thought that I'm going to take away their girls and guys. It's really hard for a face and body like this" Lisa boasted.

Jennie scoffed and shook her head.

"Getting comfy aren't we?" The cat-eyed girl said and chuckled.

She's thankful that Lisa is trying to lift the atmosphere since they are going to perform together. Fans easily catch emotions on stage and screens that will gather different kinds of interpretations.

"I'm just trying to be me" Lisa said.

"Why aren't you asking questions, Lisa?" Jennie asked.

She's curious. Lisa didn't ask any questions regarding her relationship with Chaeyoung even when the Thai dancer snapped at her earlier. Not that she's complaining but she just wants to know.

"1 minute!" They heard.

"Oh? Because last night someone told me; 'You don't ask questions and pretend that you didn't see anything. If this goes out I'm coming for you." Lisa tried her best to imitate Jennie's tone and gestures that night.

Jennie felt embarrassed. She truly went overboard last night with her messed-up emotions.

"Man, that scared the shit out of me! But I understand, don't worry I won't ask questions, just whenever you are ready" Lisa said and offer Jennie a hand.

Jennie took it and shook Lisa's hand. She now slightly understands why Chaeyoung is fond of Lisa. She's a good friend.

"Thanks, Lisa. Now we set this stage on fire" Jennie said.

"3, 2, 1! Lift" The crew lift the stages that they were on. The music blasted and they started singing and dancing.

"HPMA MAKE SOME NOISE" Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs just like how she said she practiced earlier.

We haven't talked all morning
Bang my head, bang my head against the wall
I'm scared, I'm falling
Losing all, losing all my control
And I'm tired of talking
Feel myself saying the same old things
But this love's important
Don't wanna lose, don't wanna lose you this way

Jennie was singing her lines with genuine emotions. She knows that Chaeyoung is watching so she's making sure that her wife gets the message.

She won't lose her this way.

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
Feel like we about to break up
I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
Just wanna kiss and make up one last time

Lisa also did her part very well. They didn't expect her to sing but the dancer delivers and it gets the crowd very excited.

Touch me like you touch nobody
Put your hands all up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and makeup
How about we leave this party?
'Cause all I want is you up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and makeup