- S2 - episode 24 -

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"We are currently locating Roseanne. I am with Agent Simmons, Agent LM, and Jennie. We also have 4 convoys with us all from MGS. We sent the others to the safe house" Irene reported to her father.

"We already have the Parks and the Kims in another safe house too, your mom is with them. Richard and Jaehyun are trying to compromise with Take Woo. I'm in the observation room. He's already in custody since yesterday so we were confused about who they got the order to abduct Roseanne from" said Irene's dad.

"Maybe from Yang?" Irene said.

"He's still on probation. And based on the reports Tae Woo abandoned him after making him a scapegoat 15 years ago. So we cannot tie it to him" the old man said.

"I don't know how long I can keep everyone in check dad. Jennie almost snapped a while ago. I don't know how you do this" Irene told her father.

"You want to know how I did it? I always think about you and your mom. That at the end of the day I must go home to tuck you to bed and snuggle your mum to sleep. That was my hope 15 years ago when we were in the same situation trying to save Roseanne. Think about those people you love to come home to, my dear. I know you can do this" Mr. Bae gave the best advice to her daughter.

"I love you, dad" Irene said.

"I love you my dear, Joohyun" Mr. Bae said before the call ends. Irene took a deep breath before she joined the three. She was about to close her laptop when a mail caught her eyes.

It was labeled "CONFIDENTIAL" and she's the only one who can open the mail with a personalized password. Time received was an hour ago before they boarded the plane to Korea. She hovered the cursor above the mail icon and she pressed click.

 She hovered the cursor above the mail icon and she pressed click