- S2 - episode 22 -

Notes: I would like to keep IMJK as wholesome as possible so I won't go into details of you know what I am talking about hahahah.

__________________

Morning

The mood in the living room feels like that kind of feeling in a funeral. Everyone is either looking down or looking at their phones. Irene in particular, is looking at nowhere, she just sits on the couch, not talking. Wendy is already worried about her.

"Aren't we going to wake them up? I mean, this is a serious matter" Joy is the first one to speak.

"I think it's better for them to sleep as much as they could. It would be a battle in the airport and once we land in Korea. They need to save energy" Wendy said.

"They are probably tired. I am proud of Jennie though" Irene mumbled.

"Huh?" They asked.

"Why do they have to do stuff the first time after every argument? And in times like this???" Irene said, she stood up from her seat and Lisa haven't been traumatized, she remembered something from last night. Something she wouldn't want to remember.

Nobody knows about what Irene was talking about. Only Lisa and Alexandria whom they haven't seen yet this morning. All of them are confused even Wendy.

"They didn't even had dinner..." Lisa said in horror.

Last night...

"I'm sorry, love, please don't cry" Jennie said and Chaeyoung just nodded. Jennie knows that Chaeyoung was starting to overthink again.

"You know what's the best medicine for this?" Jennie asked and Chaeyoung shook her head no.

"Kisses. Sweet kisses"

Chaeyoung knew it wouldn't help that much but if it will ease the fear and pain she's feeling then she'll be stupid to still believe that kisses are the best medicine for boo-boos.

Jennie stood up from the floor. She unplugged the blower and toss it back in the drawer. Chaeyoung just sits at the edge of the bed, watching and waiting for what Jennie will do. When Jennie knelt down in front of her, she realized what Jennie wants to happen.

"Love-"

"Shhh. Don't think about anything else. Just think about us. Just you and me" Jennie said.

"Just you and me" Rosie softly repeats. Almost like a whisper, her eyes looked at Jennie's eyes then down to Jennie's lips.

"That's right, love" Jennie said as she leans closer to kiss her wife.

Rosie feels giddy inside as she felt Jennie's lips on hers. And after a while she felt that little muscle knocking so she gladly parted her lips and in Jennie's tongue.

It was the excitement and a little nervousness that made things a little bit hotter. Both of them doesn't know where to put their hands. Jennie's hands made their way inside Rosie's shirt while the blonde grips on Jennie's robe.

Rosie made sounds that she didn't imagine she would make one day. She thought people were just faking it, but here she is, moaning, gasping, and whimpering beneath Jennie.

Jennie is exactly the same, it was like a duet. There's  rhythm and tempo, melody and harmony. It was all there. A slow dance that only the two of them knows.

CCTV control room...

"And this the CCTV control room" Lisa opened the door and let Irene and Lexie in.

Since Jennie didn't come out of their room, Lisa and Irene assumed that Chaeyoung didn't let Jennie. Maybe she told her to rest because she's worried about her injury. And knowing Jennie, she'll obey her wife like a good spouse.