- S1 - episode 2 -

Earlier...

"Here's your coffee" Dara, her manager handed her drink, moments after the van door closes as she settled on her seat.

"What's my schedule today, unnie?'' Jennie asked while sipping on her dose of caffeine.

"We'll pick up Jisoo first then drive to the company, we have a short meeting for ELLE and then drive you guys to school, then in the afternoon we'll pick you up for the Chanel event and Jisoo for 'Snowdrop' shoot," her manager told her.

She didn't understand half of what Dara said. She just caught the 'Jisoo' and 'school' together.

"Jisoo? To school?" She asked.

"Yes, Jisoo will attend the university, today," her Manager said.

"Oh? Okay," She said.

____________________

Jennie's update:

____________________

Half an hour later, they were in front of Jisoo's humble abode and the young actress went out of her house followed by one of their staff carrying Jisoo's things.

When Jisoo went inside the van, she kissed Jennie's cheek to greet her good morning. Jennie smiled at her and offered her some coffee.

"Nah, I already got my dose of caffeine," Jisoo said.

"I heard that you'll attend school today?" Jennie asked.

"Yes! You're going to be there right?" Jisoo said.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I got you" Jennie said and smiled.

They went to the company and had a short concept meeting for their photoshoot for ELLE both artists are going to be in the magazine and also ASeul duo.

After the short meeting, their managers drove them to school in convoy, Jennie, Jisoo, and ASeul duo attends the same university.

____________________