- S1 - episode 12 -

A slightly serious chapter. Hope you enjoy reading ___________________________________________

"It's a pleasure to have you in our company, Miss Manoban" BoA, Royal Ent.'s CEO said and shook the younger girl's hand.

"Oh, just Lisa, and also it's my pleasure, Miss Kwon. Royal Ent. is every female artist's dream company" Lisa said humbly.

Royal Ent. is one of the biggest entertainment companies of today's generation. It is the utopia of female artists. A company that was built solely to shelter and managed female artists. Opening and taking opportunities that can benefit their artist both nationally and globally.

There was a sudden knock at the door and a woman with a small frame peeked inside.

"Hyo, come in," BoA said.

Lisa bowed seeing the woman she watched dancing as she grows up. Hyo greeted back and looked at the CEO.

"You looking for me, boss?" Hyo asked.

"Are you busy?" BoA asked.

"Dara asked me if I can sub her for tonight. She needs to attend an event" Hyo asked.

"Ah, well this is just quick. I'll assign you as Lisa's Mentor. Can you?" BoA asked.

"Lisa's Mentor? This child is a prodigy I wouldn't say no. We'll learn things from each other" Hyo said smiling.

Lisa smiled too and bowed at the woman.

"Thank you, sunbaenim," Lisa said.

"No need to call me sunbaenim, just call me unnie," Hyo said.

"Okay, you two go now. Let's meet tomorrow for Lisa's plans and projects shall we?" BoA asked.

The two artists agreed and left. For now, Lisa needs to learn how things work at Royal Ent.

When new and young artists landed a contract in the company. They will be assigned to one mentor and one manager. Other artists can share a mentor but will have different managers. Usually, those mentors are experienced artists in the industry that are also under the company.

When the artist landed on a project or schedule, their manager should always be with them. Mentors should also be able to supervise their artist's work, if a mentor can't because of their schedules another mentor can sub for them. All they have to do was to supervise and make sure that they are doing fine.

The last thing that a mentor and a manager should do is to make sure that their artists were safely dropped home.

"Wow, that's very smart. No wonder Royal artists are so good. I hope I could live up to the standards" Lisa said after learning a few things.

"Being in the Royal Ent. already proved that you got it, Lisa. Don't worry every one here is nice even the staffs are kind" Hyo assured her.

"Thank you, unnie. By the way, where are we going?" Lisa asked.

They are already in a black SOLATI van driving through the busy street of Seoul city.

"Well, since that you don't have a schedule yet, we'll drop you straight home later. But first, we just need to check on an artist. Then maybe I could treat you guys for dinner before driving you home" Hyo said.

"Waaa~ unnie thank you!" Lisa said cutely.

"That's nothing. I need to take care of you" Hyo said.

Lisa smiled. Both her mentor and manager are very good people and she's thankful for this great opportunity, they are talking casually when the van stopped at a filming site.