-S2 - episode 13-

Chaeyoung comes out of the bath in a robe, she dries her long blonde hair with a towel as her eyes wander around the room realizing that Jennie haven't returned from what she said was just a 'quick' security run through.

She checked her phone and not a single message nor a call from her wife but what made Chaeyoung stopped drying her hair and throwing the towel somewhere in the room is a missed call from her sister. She immediately dialed her sister's phone number as she paced around the room waiting for the older girl to pick up.

'hello there baby sis'

"Don't you 'hello there baby sis' me! Don't you know how worried I was? Is your life not important to you? We aren't in some kind of K-drama! What if- what if-"

"What if I died in the plane? Something bad happened?" Her sister cut her off.

She couldn't speak, it made her feel helpless with just the thought of it, and hearing it straight from her sister's mouth made her feel even worse. Before Jennie, Alice, her sister, is her other half, and it would kill her if anything ever happens to her beloved sister.

"Now you know how we felt a few months back, when you were being a brat about being a grown up who could take care of yourself." Alice said.

"I'm sorry" She whispered.

She's apologizing for a lot of things and to a lot of people. For being a brat a few months back. For being the reason why their family is in danger, why everyone's life is in danger. Sometimes she blame their ancestors for all the mess her family have been into. If they weren't a short time royalty, and their great great great great grandfather didn't sign a family rule about the second born to lead the Park family in every generation then she wouldn't be putting her family and friends into this mess.

"I know that tone. Don't be sorry, none of these is your fault." Alice told her younger sister.

"Well, I called to tell you that I am alive and that we are doing everything we can to end this problem. Dad and uncle Jaehyun is going to have a talk with Tae Woo, let's see if he'll compromise. You should just enjoy your vacation with Jennie and your friends" Alice added.

"Why don't we just give him what he wants?" Chaeyoung said.

"We could, but that old man is probably mental. He'll ask for more in exchange of your safety and he'll do it again and again threatening us. You know dad would give up everything for us if he has to. But until he could fight for what's for us then he would", Alice answered.

"There's really no other way, huh?" Chaeyoung said, not really waiting for an answer.

"You should rest Rosiepoo. I know you haven't had any good rest these past few days. I'll call Jennie separately" Alice said.

"Hmmm" she hummed as an answer.

"I'll see you soon, baby" Alice said.

"I love you" Rosie said before the call ends.

-----

"Wait, if you were sent to look after My Rosie. You know what's between the two of us from the beginning?" Jennie asked.

"Uh... That- not really. No" Lisa answered.

"No?" Irene asked.

"What do you mean?" Jennie is confused.

"You weren't in any of her files. I do know she's married though, I just don't know to whom. However, when I drove her home that night, I kind of understood why the name of her spouse wasn't included. The family is consistent about keeping it a secret. After all, I was tasked to protect only Chaeyoung, not Chaeyoung and the super secret spouse who happens to be you" Lisa explained.